Reviews for The Mistake
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow...this is definitely a good angsty fic! Blah, sounds like an oxymoron; good angsty. Oh, well. Nice! I mean, there's just something about this fic that's...real. The emotions in the story don't seem forced or made up. It's like May is really, sincerely feeling those emotions. You add so much to her personality with this fic, yet at the same time, kept it so it seemed like a trait that May would actually have. It's very hard to do that, and I'm definitely impressed by that. ) Now I want to write another one-shot! (Haven't done one in a while)

Now, shameless plug: I'd like it if you would read my fic Beloved Redwood. It's still in the making, but I'm positive you'll love it! D

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
Stanley Simons chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
WOOT! 1337! PWNER! That was awesome! I hate may! Yay AAML!
Your Avid Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
YOU DON'T HATE MAY? ;( ;( I DESPISE may WITH EVERY PART OF MY BEING! A RETARTED PEICE OF PIG CRAP IS SMARTER THEN SHE IS! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY YOU DON'T HATE HER?

*rambles on about how I hate may*,*stops rambling, pauses, evil grin appears on face* I'm going to write a funny story, telling with GORY details about how may dies. :) It'll be awesome. "...while Officer Jenny was giving her report about how may was stabbed several times in the chest, then shot multiple times in the head and neck. Unfortunately the parents could not afford the funeral, as they needed the money to buy toothpicks":)
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
OKay, first off, I was skimming the reviews, you're not mean. At all. Plenty of people write tragedies of characters they like. Have you ever thought that Shakespear (or whoever it may have been who actually wrote his plays) didn't grow attatched to even a single one of his characters, destined for death? J.K. Rowling loved some of the characters that died, all of them that died, and each one was like killing a member of the family.

But she did it. Because she thought it had to be done to complete the character, to complete the story.

And sure, May's family isn't like that, but what does it matter? It's freaking fanfiction! People need to stop being so touchy! I love Misty with a passion (platonic love) but I'll read a tragedy about her, or a bashing fic if it's funny!

Anyway, I think she did need a tragedy, nice job.
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
why did you do that to her

ur evil
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Really good! I kinda know how May feels. Sometimes it feels like my mom and dad never want me around. And, sometimes, I think that they like my brother more. Anyway, it was really good!
Shattered Emotions chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
(As usual, too lazy to log in.)

This is one of the most emotional fics I've ever read... I feel deep sympathy for May, and how she views things.

IMO, this story doesn't need a plot-It's about May's understanding, not about a series of events. Because there's not really a plot, there's not really a setting. Or a theme. o.o It's just an idea.

Good job on expressing emotion though.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I have a few things I need to ask you. 1. What is the plot of this fanfic? 2. Any idea on when and/or where it takes place? 3. Any certain ages for anyone in this fanfic? 4. Just who was doing the narrating in this thing? 5. Any idea on what this individual was talking about? And why? Be sure to answer these five.
Water-star chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh wow it's really angsty, i love it bcoz i'm a May fan. I read ur profile and i'm so happy that u're an NGE fan bcoz I LOVE that show (i'm an Asuka & Shinji fan!) I really hope u email me bcoz u sound pretty cool!
Beha chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Slightly angst, geez. I do agree with you, though, May does always seem a little happy. Maybe she's got like a stash of speed of something. Heh, well, not too bad, pure angst aren't my favorite, but I'm getting used to them. Wrote well, though.
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
out of curiosity... did you know that the voice actor for Ash Ketchum in the english version of Pokemon is the same for Mayn (Does she Have a last name) just a little tidbit of info...

Interesting story. Glad this isn't intentionaly a Bash story. Personaly... I would like to see less of the bashings. To me it seems unnessicary, pointless and unfair.

Imagine if someone from school started writing notes that bash your personality. Otherwise known as Judging others with out knowing them. That's kind of what you are doing.

Please continue...

Write from the Heart
neogirl7900 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Poor May! I thought an "Why do you hate me just because I'm not Misty" kind of fic, but it's not. That's sad... hmm, Norman and Caroline aren't like that, but whatever, it's your fic. Poor May:(
U2845671 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very nice. I can hardly say that you captured May's personality well, but it was well written. One of the better stories I've read, but I generally stop reading if it's not good, and I ramble. Goodbye.
Chelc9731 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I'm glad you wrote this. May is way too happy, and it's good to see more to her personality. I haven't been here in a while...*sweatdrops* Anyway, I have to review more fics, and I recently just posted an angsty AAMRN. I haven't written anything in a while, so it's really bad. XD Review if you want...seeya!

-Chelsea
Ri2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Warlordess, don't you think that wishing a tragedy on someone is a sign that you DO dislike them?