Reviews for Needing You Here
fhl1234 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Interesting that Dumbledore would've been the one to make Harry go to Poppy, even if it was with threats that he not fight in the battle unless he was well. I think that that'd be the only way he was going to the hospital wing, Ginny didn't manage to persuade him. Thanks for sharing this short bit of fluff with us.
fhl1234 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
" "It was going to be a long day." No kidding Harry! Boys! They can be so thickheaded at times.

lol In the previous chapter, I meant post game endorphins/pregame gidders.

Poory Harry is feeling really cruddy.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This looks like it's going to be a fair bit more fluffy than Just a Drop of Blood, (I'm currently on chapter two of that story, but was looking for something a bit lighter to read while you hopefully work on the next chapter) hint hint.

I find it kind of ironic how the other Quidditch players failed to notice the lightning and pouring down rain, perhaps they were still to high on endorphins from practice to be bothered by such as insequencial matters as rain. lol

I have a hunch that Harry learned how to stifle his sneezing from his years at Durskaban. At the end is so cute when Ginny allows him the time he needs to clear his nose temporarily and where she stays to comfort her soon-to-be boyfriend.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Voldemort attacking St. Mungo's? THAT'S LOW EVEN FOR HIM! I'm glad Harry's in the hospital wing. Now at least he can rest and get better. I still can't believe he went to classes. I would have forced him to go to the hospital wing, but that's just me. Cute story. It's in my favorites and has been in my favorites for quite a while now.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Poor kid. He's making himself go to classes even though he feels horrible. I can understand head boy and quidditch captain, but I don't really like him being in the order of the phoenix while still in school. Just a thought. Anyway, I can't believe Harry's going to classes. In regards to his health, he is, to use Snape's words, a dunderhead. He needs to rest, not be bored to death by lessons, though I have to say, the kid's got guts. I looked up 40 degrees Celsius and it's 104 in Fahrenheit. To even get up out of bed with a fever like that is astounding.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love it when Ginny, Ron and Hermione take care of each other when ill or hurt. Those are the best stories. There should be more of those. Anyway keep up the good work.

Poor Harry. I feel so bad for him. It sounds like he's being his normal self when it comes to being sick. It's great that they won the quidditch match, but it's horrible that Harry can't enjoy himself at the celebration party. By the sound of it, he's pretty sick. Hope he comes to his senses and goes to the hospital wing.
BincySummer chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
aww... only had time for that first chapter, but that was sweet indeed! Sure it would work as a one-shot as well! Liked it very much! 3
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aaw, you gotta love sick!Harry and caring!Ginny.

Thanks!
geezzz chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Wow, that was kind of pointless. Perhaps you should have made it a one-shot story, with just the cold. A sudden 'plot' during the last chapter is not a smart move. And, besides, Harry wouldn't have been present at Order meetings; he was too young. He never officially joined the Order. Ever. Also, your characters are a bit off. Some of the things you have them saying do not apply to their character at all. For example, Dumbledore saying "Dear god, child," is unrealistic. He would address Harry simply, not using endearments. "Well, Harry" or something of that matter would be more kin to Dumbledore's character. Also, you should try to vary your sentence pattern structure, specifically with Harry's sickness. Sneezing, then sniffing, then coughing every single time is very redundant. Try a sneeze here, a cough there...have some variety.
DisneyFan92 chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
I like this story its very cute!
Love Of Blood chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
I hope you do continue this story and write a close story like this about hermione geting sick and not wanting to get better and always wanting to do her homework and to study!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, OK!
1derland pixie chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
That was wonderfully. Good Job!
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Fantastic story! I loved it!
Marie Hana chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
I love your story! Not very long, but Ginny's concern about Harry was so sweet.
diamond004 chapter 3 . 7/6/2005