Reviews for Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Jesus chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Needs more Satan.
ShaolinQueen chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Aw, poor little Leggy! This story was really sweet, I love the way you write about them!
Random Authoress chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Nicely done! I like it: short and sweet. Poor little elf!
Fullmetal Flame Alchemist chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Very interesting. I was wondering how you would come up with something to make him terrified of rats. That would make me terrified of them too! Though I would think he would be scared of the dark as well after that... Good job!
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
heh! i like the end! love it! dbut what else is new?*fave3*
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
whoa...hemust have had a REALLY REALLY REALLYbad experience with rats... to be that afraid! love it!
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Oh my poor Legolas, he was attaked by evil rats? I really felt sorry for him, I know what it is like to be really terrified of something. I have a fear of spiders, I'm absouletly terrified of them. Good story. Another one to add to my favorites.
Authoressinhiding chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
I read it and liked it. Hm. Do rats really eat people? I don't think so. Perhaps they do. I'll have to Google it.
Coolio02 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Oh poor Legolas, no wonder why he was so traumatized!*shivers* Dumb rats!
astalder27 chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
aww poor legolas!i hate rats myself..my little brother always tried to creep me out by taking his stuffed mouse thing and leaving it on the floor where ill step on it and scream bloody murder! but thankfully that stopped after i threatening him with spiders..hehe

loved it!

bri
Iawen Londea chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
Aw, and here I was prepared for a long story from you, LOL! This was a great fic, I enjoyed it a lot! I will read your next long one, promise! And eventually I'll get back to the others I have missed as well.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Oh dear! Poor sweet little elfling! I hate those rats! *jumps in the fray, grabs elfling and hacks at rats with the sharp, pointy objects she keeps around to encourage authors to make quick updates - pokes herself into the toe and hops around on one foot squeaking - decides to change her strategy and runs off screaming for help at the top of her lungs* Well, I kind of saved the elf... *g* He is a bit traumatized now due to being abducted by a crazy female fan... but that's still better than being eaten alive, isn't it? I think I'm going to keep him... *dreams on*

I so much loved the way Aragorn treated Legolas in your story! *dreamy sigh* That's true friendship... And I loved your whole story, though I will have a panic attack now when I happen to be in the cellar and the light goes out... *shudders* This is a very old sandstone house with a very creepy cellar...

It's a pity that the story isn't longer. I would have liked to read on... and on... Loved the small details about Legolas and Thranduil and Mirkwood everyday life...

SmilingDragonGirl
Ithil-valon chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
The end? The end! No! I want this tale to go on! Can't you write some more, pretty please? :)
RohanRose chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
poor legolas. ew rats tried to eat him, i feel bad for legolas.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
no, I don't like the ending! hehehehehehee I wish there were more of it! That is what I don't like. I did love this story though. It was so cute!