Reviews for Observant
passerby chapter 1 . 9/13
magnificent one shot story btw ,:) kinda cute and fluffy the same time hahaha Im sure weasley had his fit about harry and draco relationship , love your story
CheyRain chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was a bit different. The POV was kind of difficult to get used to because it actually seems like thoughts, which aren't perfectly grammatical or coherent. It was still really good, especially once I did get used to it.
HmmreallyenjoyHP chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Very well written, wish that it went on from there. At least to the next day to see everyones reactions. Loved this as it is different from how so many other fanfictions have Harry and Draco get together. Great job very creative.
Glynna chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Totally wow! loved it - so great yayness :P :) x
crunchynoodles chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely loved it. Harry was witty, but akward in the rigth amounts. Draco was observant and even charming in an akward, silent way. In one word: Perfection.

killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
loved it.
Wynhilde chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Utterly brilliant!

I LOVE the way you tell all the story from Harry's mind, minute by minute, second by second.

A perfect mix of comedy and fluff !
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
My God, it was so funny and cute. *_* The part where Harry is not paying attention to Snape made me laugh so hard, my throat hurt. :D Love the fic, it's adorable
The Observer chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great story. I love it! Soo~ Fluffy! It's wonderful.
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is such a cute and funny story. Thanx
Never Surrender chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
wonderfully written.
Shasaja chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I love the internal monologue style of this fic! This was extremely well-written, and I think you captured Harry's personality very well. I look forward to reading your other works.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 3/16/2007