Reviews for Freedom
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/10/2007
My husband occasionally runs a night lab just for parents. Just think of the fun Snape could have with this.
dirtyprettything chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
These were also excellent, especially

‘The Dark Lord . . .’

‘Is not the parent of any child at this school. Unless there’s something you’re not telling us?

that made me laff.
Possum132 chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
Amusing. But it might be better not to dwell on what a Snape Daydream could involve.
cecelle chapter 12 . 8/19/2006
I think the second is my favorite. Poor Neville. ;-)
ferretfan4eva chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Wow, these were really interesting... you must've put a lot of thought into them, its amazing how many ideas can be compressed into 100 words! They are all fantastic, but I especially liked "Changes" and "Equilibrium." Nice work!:)
cecelle chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
LOL - yup, the largest spider would most likely be female, wouldn't she? So our favorite game keeper doesn't know everything... ;-)
HLBr chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
Amazingly funny! I think you got a very credible Aragog voice (weird thing that that is notwhitstanding).

saludos

hele.
Silverthreads chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
LOL!
Possum132 chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
Right ... Aragog is the girl and Mosag is the boy? Come to think of it, with spiders the female is generally larger than the male. Neat twist.
whitehound chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
You're right of course - you'd probably expect the larger and more dominant spider to be the female, even if acromantulas don't eat their mates (not all spiders do).
noctu chapter 8 . 4/24/2006
Hilarious! Good thing he was a Muggle or he might not have survived with all of his limbs and mental faculties intact!
noctu chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
I am enjoying these drabbles. This one especially. I could hope that Dumbledore suffers an eternity for what he's done to Snape, and forced him to do, in the name of the Light.
HLBr chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
What can I say? All are brilliant. The triptych is something else. The only one I didn't like much is the one with Snape/Tonks (I can't see Snape with anyone, sadly).

This:

'Draco’s expression tightened. ‘I think you’ve met my Auntie Bella?''

and:

'He regarded the potions ingredients. The ingredients looked at him.'

are priceless, they made my day.

Congratulations, you really make art out of drabbles.

saludos

hele.
Hebi R chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Yep, Auntie Bella would be worse than most alternatives. *shudder* Though, making Tonks take the form of particular women seems kinda cruel.
cecelle chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Ack. But yes, that scene was Snape's execution as much as Dumbledore's.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »