Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Link
I can't believe I missed that Grindelwald reference the first time I read this. I must have been uberfocused on getting back to the bishies in peril. So was Odin Lowe maybe descended from Grindelwald?
Personally I think Duo very well might be Relena's long lost twin. It would explain a great many things about Frozen Teardrop.
Whenever I read this again I pick up new stuff from it. Like Albus's observation about Heero. When I first read this I assumed Heero reminded him of Tom, but on a reread I'm wondering if it was someone else entirely.
Something about your fic series makes me keep thinking about it long after reading. Duo is a Capricorn in this 'verse, but he doesn't act like one outwardly, so his moon and rising signs must alter his presentation significantly. Although I think you can see the hidden Cap tendencies in his strong affiliation with Heero Yuy. And he is matchy matchy with the all black ensembles, which is a very Cap way to dress. He's definitely goal oriented even if he professes to enjoy chaos more than your typical Cap would admit to doing.
M-python-girl chapter 11 . 2/16
Good fic so far, I just have to pull in some science.
Humans use more than 10% of their brain. Regardless of it's rampant myth status.
Humans have rediculously homogeneous DNA. The difference between individuals is .1 that of individuals in other species. In other words, there is a speices of fly that has individuals as different from each other as humans and chimps. They can also trace DNA movement from skeletons, we know where white people come from.
Not that teenagers, even well-read ones will neccessarily know this. Just figured I'd mention it.
Lw117149 chapter 6 . 1/17
lol
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Every time I reread their introductions to their houses I have to snort-chortle. Especially at Quatre's. I imagine bluebirds of happiness twittering about their shoulders as a ray of golden sunlight shines down through a cumulonimbus cloud onto Quatre's hair. Even though it's at night. Seriously, each introduction is so perfect. And the little coda with Duo's unfortunate prank is extra special perfect.
Earthspark chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
Oh, this idea was so cool. Have to read the sequel now. You seem to be pretty spot on with the characters from both universes, which is always appreciated. _ Thank you for writing!
Dragonmanvirus0007 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
tormenthouse fiction/oneshots/When_a_Word_Has_Two_Meanings. htm
Phyrradoxa chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
I really love this story. To me, this has been the GW/HP crossover that has set the standard (read: my hopes and expectations) for every other one that I read (and consequently I've been largely disappointed). Maybe because of that I've come back to read it so many times (yours is truly a tough act to follow). I wish you were still active - if so I'd re-read the sequel as well, as far as it's come while waiting for more... but oh, I don't want to face the disappointment of it possibly never coming to a conclusion! So, I will content myself with reading and rereading this story, grateful that it is here in its entirety and that I've had the pleasure of reading it so many times. Thank you!
Shadow Priestess Trinity chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
Brilliant Story. Loved the humor.
Dragonmanvirus0007 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
" Severus was surprised he even bothered to stifle his tired sigh. "Nothing that concerns you, Maxwell. Are we through, or is the Spanish Inquisition still on?"

Maxwell, still with his infuriatingly easy-going smile firmly fixed in place, chirped, "Oh, so you are familiar with medieval torture devices!" "

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Noobility chapter 29 . 5/29/2013
This story made laugh sooooo bloody hard! I'm in pain now because of you. I hope you're happy...I'm probably going to read this again. I actually read it in one go so my head is pounding at the moment.
Draco's wit is just dangerous to my health.
Both universes worked really well together and I really liked how you depicted your characters.
I'm looking forward to a sequel.

Thank you so much for this pearl of a fanfinc.
anon chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Actually although koi means love, it is not the right japanese word for how you are trying to use love in that sentence. Koi is a thing, love the thing not a noun like you are trying to use it as. In the Japanese language, you don't really have the term 'love' in the sense you're using it.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 29 . 2/27/2013
This story was brilliant!
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »