Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Link
Ann chapter 23 . 8/7
Oh boy! Muggle methods of threatening/escaping. Plus psychology. I wonder how this little stand off between Dup and Draco, and Lucius and the remaining Death Eater will go. Certainly the sudden death of their fellow without the use of a wand but something quite different will shock them.
Sirius is in on the action! Probably a good thing that the G-boys have an experienced wizard. Though that wizard is used to using his wand, he is more experienced in spell work, so he'll be helpful in that regard.
Ann chapter 18 . 8/6
omg! Well, that was certainly unexpected!
Ann chapter 17 . 8/6
Uh oh. At least Hermione is trying to figure out why the Gundam pilots were branded criminals instead of instantly reporting to others. Kind of like with Lupin being a werewolf. She hadn't told anyone since she figured it out. Could be she won't do anything about these findings either.
I'm starting to really suspect Dup having a relation to Voldemort. Halfblood father? Names unlisted? Teachers watching for Dark magic tendencies? That creepy bear? Voldemort's glee about ten chapters back? I'm dreading this.
Ann chapter 11 . 8/6
Nice integrations of Heero, Trowa, Wofei, and Quatre into their houses! It's just so funny, especially when the boys (will undoubtedly) ignore house politics for the most part.
Ann chapter 2 . 8/5
omfg this is just too perfect! So funny! I am soooo looking forward to what happens next!
eagle eye chapter 12 . 3/21
"Maxwell will never know that."
I DIED
THIS STORY IS MY FAVORITE THING
Kaderin chapter 29 . 4/23/2016
Not what I normally read (only found it because it was in a friends favorites actually), but this was really really good!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
I don't think I have laughed so hard in a while.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
I can't believe I missed that Grindelwald reference the first time I read this. I must have been uberfocused on getting back to the bishies in peril. So was Odin Lowe maybe descended from Grindelwald?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Personally I think Duo very well might be Relena's long lost twin. It would explain a great many things about Frozen Teardrop.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Whenever I read this again I pick up new stuff from it. Like Albus's observation about Heero. When I first read this I assumed Heero reminded him of Tom, but on a reread I'm wondering if it was someone else entirely.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/4/2015
Something about your fic series makes me keep thinking about it long after reading. Duo is a Capricorn in this 'verse, but he doesn't act like one outwardly, so his moon and rising signs must alter his presentation significantly. Although I think you can see the hidden Cap tendencies in his strong affiliation with Heero Yuy. And he is matchy matchy with the all black ensembles, which is a very Cap way to dress. He's definitely goal oriented even if he professes to enjoy chaos more than your typical Cap would admit to doing.
M-python-girl chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Good fic so far, I just have to pull in some science.
Humans use more than 10% of their brain. Regardless of it's rampant myth status.
Humans have rediculously homogeneous DNA. The difference between individuals is .1 that of individuals in other species. In other words, there is a speices of fly that has individuals as different from each other as humans and chimps. They can also trace DNA movement from skeletons, we know where white people come from.
Not that teenagers, even well-read ones will neccessarily know this. Just figured I'd mention it.
Lw117149 chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
lol
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Every time I reread their introductions to their houses I have to snort-chortle. Especially at Quatre's. I imagine bluebirds of happiness twittering about their shoulders as a ray of golden sunlight shines down through a cumulonimbus cloud onto Quatre's hair. Even though it's at night. Seriously, each introduction is so perfect. And the little coda with Duo's unfortunate prank is extra special perfect.
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »