Reviews for Pasture Of Circe
Fizzing Wizard chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Your Taiorato fics are stupendous. I loved this last one especially. They all seemed really IC to me. Awesome.
starchica chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
I can't believe I haven't read this before. I've seen it on a ton of people's favorites lists, but I thought that I had already read it. And so today I just decided, what the heck, I'll click on it, and I'm so glad I did. You write so well, and the drabbles are all so IC. I mean- you can actually tell that Taichi is Taichi, and not just some random guy thrown under the Digimon heading. Good job. My two favorites were the Takari one, and the Daicatherine(?) one. I loved the last line of the latter.

My requests: I would really love to see a Jyouimi, because I don't think you've done one yet. Sorato from Yamato's point of view, because- and this is not trying to bash the pairing or Sora, just my honest opinion- I don't see why he likes her. I can see why Sora likes him, and why she likes Taichi, and Taichi her, but I always saw Yamato as too much of a loner and too rebellious to like Sora. They're friends, but I don't know what would make him like her on a romantic level. So I would love it if you could show that, because I think you'd do a great job of it. And lastly, can I have a Mimi/Sora/Hikari friendship piece? I don't think I've ever read one of those; it seems like the boys always steal the show. So- yeah. If you don't ever get to them, obviously I understand; you must have tons of requests coming in. 44 reviews already, and only 3 chapters! That's, like, 15 reviews per chapter! That's right, bow down to my awesome math skills. So, anyways, I'm sure you've got a ton of others that you could do, but I would love to see these somewhere in the next 70 if possible. :) Thank you!
daisuke-fan chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
I WANT YOU TO MAKE A GODDAMN TAISUKE FIC! form daisuke-fan
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
Nice drabbles. You aren't nearly as OOC as you think you are most of the time. Could you do a Yamakeru one sometime?
Sonfaro chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I love the IDEA behind this. You've managed to appease just about everyone! I love it!

And if you ARE takeing requests, I noticed that you hadn't done a Daiyako yet, and would be interested on your take on that 'ship. Again, I really enjoyed this, and hope to read more of your stuff in the future.

- Sonfaro.
sugarhighnutjob chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
I've been reading your drabbles and though some are a little OOC you write them so well that I don't care.

Could you do a friendship drabble? A Takeru/Daisuke (I say Takeru/Daisuke because I don't know the correct coupling name) Friendship drabble?
Arcynic chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
:laughs: I found you by chance wondering if anyone else used the term 'taiorato' Your drabbles are quite lovely, very well written, and not as ooc as you seem to believe. I think the one that most surprised me was the daimi one, such an unconventional coupling yet you wrote them so adorably. Magnificent job with all of these!

And because I'm selfish and terribly craving friendship fics (and also because your Lunch drabble was too amusing and SO them): Taiorato friendship?
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
This is great so far. I'd like to request a Mira, a Daikeru, and a Kensuke.

Please update soon.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Wow, you can make me laugh like crazy and squeal with cuteness. These are all wonderful. Junpei and Izumi! Woo! Tai with lipstick! The Yama/Dai/Taichi drabble was too cute for words. If you're still taking requests, I'd love to see a Daiyako! _
Tanya Takaishi chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
*rolls on the floor laughing* Omigosh, your Lunchtime drabble actually made me laugh like crazy! I loved so many of these! The Junchi and Michi (once again... mostly because of Daisuke's role in them! ) The Sorato proposal was so funny, and for some reason, it just worked. On to the next batch!
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
These were absolutley awesome. I loved the Daikari and Kenyako ones especially. Mostly because of Daisuke- he's so flippin' cute. You write him well... now I must read more-
Birdboy chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Oh! These are awesome, I'm sad I forgot to review it last time. ;_;

Loved the Cathesuke, Michi, and Yamachisuke ones, though the others were pretty good. Who says drabbles are too short for awesome characterization?

(Applauds, would request Sokeru were it not requested already)
Nightshadegirl chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Thank you for doing my request. I really liked how it went.
Dark Qiviut chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Very nice here, Calm Soul. The drabbles were quite good. And, no, I do *not* see them as O.O.C., and I don't believe you were bashing anybody, either.

I really liked the Kazu/Rika friendship drabble (extremely funny and very in character), as well as the Davis/Catherine romance (cute AND funny).

Do you think you can do both a Tommy/Zoe and a Davis/Sora drabble in the future?

Until then, keep up the great work and catch ya later!

P.S.: I read "Kohana" a while back, and I thought it was a very good story, as well.
Evil Idiot chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
these were all so cute, especially the daimi one. :) could you write a daikeru and another daisuke/hikari/takeru friendship drabble?