Reviews for Finding a Way
StarwarsRulz chapter 1 . 1/31
He heh love Jolee you nailed him
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So sweet. Great story.
Neferit chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
The story was amazing.

I could clearly imagine the whole situation o the ship, especially T3's "running" over Carth's foot. Or HK - gods, I *heard* him saying all those "Query:", "Observation:", "Answer" and others. I swear that I jumped when Jolee spoke up - t's just one of the things I can clearly see him doing. I almost expected him to finish the dialog with Carth with "Shoo! Shoo!" Heh. Some parts of this simply sent me in ROFL style while the others made my skin crawl.

Excellent work!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Awesome! And yeah, I also noticed how quickly he went from rage to acceptance.
Freidon chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Good job. Very well written, and I like how you kept everyone in-character. Keep up the good work!
jediserenity82 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
great job! very, very well written.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
aw... that last line is adorable!
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Aww that's sweet! Props! I got a serious mental picture of the scarred up Revan and you gave me an idea for my story Just Like Me, so thank you! _ ((adds you to favs))
Tiana Calthye chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Whoa... I really think that's all there is to say. I don't see very many fics with HK and Carth that in character, and you kept the characters generally in character and still managed to get a level of angst I don't see that often.

Whoa.

(grins) Very good one shot. I loved it. Ah, the angst...

My only suggestion as a writer is that when your characters are thinking, you bold any emphasized thoughts. Just deitalize them, so they're like normal text, and it serves the same purpose without drawing so much attention to it.

Yup. Very good fic. I could see the Ebon Hawk, hear the character's voices distorted by the pain... Keep it up!
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow... I don't even know what to say. I'm at a loss for words. Great, wait scaratch (sp) that, Wonderful Story. Really!
Jiara Anatalis chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Thanks for all the reviews!

Yes, Carth's turn around is sudden, because he really did not want to hate her, he wanted to find a way to get past the revelation. As for the over-the-top antagonism, well, I edited out about 3 pages' worth of Carth's yammering his case to the rest of the crew. They were sympathetic at first, but he cornered each one of them individually, going on and on, and they became angry with him for not trying to see HER point of view. I felt the story was overly long and lagged a bit with that part. I should have explained the crew's anger better. Sorry I had to write this up here-it should have been part of the story!
Manga5Lore chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
It is nice to see a story trying to expand a bit upon Carth's rather sudden change of mood post the revelation in game.

I think you portray Carth's conflicted emotions well in this piece. The interaction with Revan is good, too.

The final change of heart - after the talk with Jolee - seem a bit sudden, but OK it is a one shot.

The one thing that does bother me about this story is the everybody-turn-on-Carth angle you have going here. Sure they support Revan over Carth in-game, but from there to antagonism is a stretch and I think you are over-doing it.

Carth's issues are legitimate, and even if he does not tell them prior to the revelation, they do know of the destruction of his home world by the Sith after wards. In that light, both Juhani's and Mission's antagonism is strange - they both lost their home world to the Sith as well. Portraying them as having no apparent sympathy for Carth at all make them come of as insensitive and forgetful of their own recent past.
atoz chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This story is exceptional. Your portrayal of the characters was true to the game, and in the case of Carth goes even deeper. I really, really enjoyed reading it and am saddened that it is only one chapter.
LuvsDelkoSpeed chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was good. Lots of angst. Good Carth angst.

Thanks for a good story!
Tankred chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hm, yeah this is deep, pretty damn deep. I'm a bit saddened by it being a one-shot though, I really want to know what happens next.