Reviews for A Sister's Search
Pin-Up Zombie chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Ooh. I hope you update soon! I think Kai is one of the most interesting OC's I've ever seen. Lol. Plus I want her to hurry and reunite with Touya! :O She's so close!
CyberD chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
i am simply amazed, once more, by your talent. This is great! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work! _!
Armed'n'Strangerous chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
What's sad, is that I own, a pink, faux fur scrunchie T.T
Ryoukko-kai chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Haha! This is rather interesting, although you ARE overdoing it with the pink... I would never believe anyone remotely related to Touya would wear that. His mostly plain, baggy blue clothes are basically what I'd expect from someone that is related to him... Stupid, clueless Chuu! I can't wait to see what trouble he gets himself and the other five in!
Ryoukko-kai chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Interesting... Touya is one of my favorite secondary characters (with Mitarai and Kuronue being the other two). This is a rather cool explanation of his past. I can't wait to read more! The only complaint I have is that you didn't really describe Kairi much in the beginning.
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
Kaira is Shweet! :)
Hoku ala chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
I actualy like her charater.

That doesn't happen too much. She like to dress girly, but she still a demon.

A person can dress totally opposite than how that act. It actualy very common.

Good story! Please continue!
LAIjun chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
love the story but when r u gonna update?
yllom21 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Interesting, and although this Kairi girl is a bit to girly for my tastes, she does seem deep and I thought you did a good job with her. Very interesting story, I can't wait for Touya to show up!
prismdragon chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
Kurama happens to be my favorite of the YYH bunch and I rather like it when he gets tortured and such. He is the oldest, which stands to reason that he'll have the most enemies. I also like your OC (Kairi). I likes'em feisty.
Meibou chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
(formerly insaneningen14) eh, kai's smart- nice how you put it, not like most other stories.

update again soon please, and do tell who that new attacker is
Prideful Shame chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Nice story. Update soon!
Lanie N chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
'Tis a nice story...I like the character Kairi, you've done nice on her, though 'tis almost sufficating all the pink... *shudder*

Anyways, I noticed that you've updated the 11th, though the latest chapter was published in July. And I know you are busy with a few other stories, particularly the one of Kuorune (or however the Hell you spell it...), but if you were to add on another chapter... _ I would be quite greatful, even if you see no reason the continue the story.

Jamatane!
Becca chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
ooh! good story, u gotta update! soon! veryy soon! u must update! or mustard shall be forced down ur throat! wait no the bottle is empty...gah! i'll find SOMETHING to shove down ur throat if u don't update! this story is too good!
nightmare rose chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
i coulda sworn i reviewed for alot of your stories...maybe i just lost it...oh well...PLEASE CONTINUE!...sue me your stories are cool!