Reviews for Ambassadors to the Furlings
alicewiggles chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
jack ruled
werd chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
wonder what the furling would look like if they where

on the show good story
stargatewatcher chapter 17 . 12/2/2009
excellent tory! read every chapter-nice hypothesis on the Furlings-I'm glad fans are since the how' producers might not even elucidate on their characteristics bef Universe is over.
Disneynut chapter 17 . 4/15/2007
I liked your story very much. But I must say that I was confused with the ending. Why is jack in his dress blues if they are taking a week of wown time. What of Sam and Jack's "new" relationship? Where is it going to lead?
DutchRazor chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
Tensioned story :)
mishy-mo chapter 17 . 3/24/2007
fabulous! Just read this all in one go and loved it all :)
Missing Linka chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
Great story!

I would have loved to see more romantic scenes ... but still GREAT STORY!

THX
color me impressed chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
You're a wonderful writter! I have read many of your stories today. Poor kids got neglected at times cause I was so interested in your plots and the ship! I hope you continue to write more in the very near future!
Dolphindreams chapter 17 . 3/11/2007
I thought that was a really good story and I enjoyed it alot. I always imagined the furlings to have lots of fur for some reason. lol
Evilclone chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
It was a good story and I'm glad I read it, thanks for an interesting read of a race we always hear about but never saw :D
Ilovesg1 chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
Wonderful end, but did they make a treaty with the Furlings?

Daniel would have been so disappointed.
Ilovesg1 chapter 16 . 3/10/2007
For a guy who was just deposed by his people and had his nefarious plans overturned, he is awfully smug. Ah well, megolomaniacs are like that. But, down to the good, shippy stuff...Daniel does have the worst timing, he should be kept busy. Very nice chapter.
trtlsoup2001 chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
Oh... growl... Danged cliffhangers! (and you write them SO well...)

Terrific chapter, as usual! :-)
mara-anni chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
Oh My God! you can't leave us hanging like that!

I just now discovered this fic and have read every chapter straight through - i'm loving it.

It's so damn exciting and i think you have JAck's character spot on - and the other characters too - but especially JAck and the way he plays dumb, when he's actually very intelligent and the good reasons he has for doing so.

I love your writing style, i actually feel like i'm watching an episode!

Please post more soon - in the meantime i'm going to check out your other fics :)
Leilina chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
ARGH! Cliff-hanger! LOL! Can't wait for more!