Reviews for Not A Love Story
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 8/9
Awwww
OH MY GOODNESS BE STILL MY HEART
KO13 chapter 1 . 6/11
Aw, these beautiful fucking gay bastards just have to be so adorable. Keep up the good work!
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
AWWW
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Awwww It's so cute! I live it! It's like: Deny,deny, deny, deny, maaaaayybeee...Ok...
Yeah...its adorable XD
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Eep. Eeeeep. Eeeeeeeeeep.

That was so cute! You know, this is exactly how I imagined these two ending up together. I'd always thought of a friends with benefits relationship before they realized that there was something more between them.
xxChocolatePancakeSxx chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Okay, you win. You made me squee. You win. Happy? :D
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was so cute that I feel puking rainbows kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so fluffy! And so awwwnnn!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is like the best thing ever! I love how they're talking about not loving each other when it's so obvious that they do. I think that the way that they love each other is probably more pure and innocent - and maybe even easier - than the way James loves Lily or Peter loves Charlene; they don't have to tell each other things as they just understand what the other means. And I really loved the conversation between the two of them, and how they eventually admitted that they did love each other. I really liked the line 'Sometimes you make it hard not to love you', I just thought that was really sweet.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aw ma god, I think I just died and went to puppy-heaven. This is as sweet and as wonderful as Honeyduke's chocolate, and more. Beautifully written. QSx
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh God. I love this.

GWNNx
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
:D!Awwww,oh my god!That was just too freaking cute!
evol love chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I absolutely adore this. Remy and Sirius are so freaking adorable. Great writing, fluffy and sweet. Very nice.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
*awww* though they do have a point it's all easier when you know each other so well and "dont" love each other ;)
kspadawan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011