Reviews for Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer and then Fall
Singergirl010 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
yet another great oneshot - a bit sad, but still great
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very nice and very good
De-Crescendo chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I don't know why...

this one made my heart wrench.

It almost made me cry.

It wasn't that sad, but I feel quite depressed right now.

I'm going to go read a happier one.

Very well done, by the way.
feelinfawkesy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
all i can say, and this really goes f or all of your writing, but this one especially, is WOW. after reading this, i swear to Merlin i actually felt my heart breaking. i love Remus' character so much, and i l ove writings post-marauder and pre-Voldemort-fucking-everything-up. i don't write very many reviews either, but i really wanted to tell you that this is excellent and i'm really liking all of your stuff. keep it up! :)

lis
volian chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Such a sad story! For some reason, the angst doesn't bother me much.

What does is Peter. Snapgrowlhiss Peter.

Aww...Sirius/Remus love. Pur.
Lillei chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow. That was sad. I could barely sit still for the anticipation, because I knew that their relationship was going to have to take a dive. Poignant. I loved it.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yeah, it only makes sense that their relationship would start to fall apart around the time that the Potters were killed, if Sirius could suspect Remus to be a Death Eater.

I've never seen a fic that deals with how Sirius reacted after Regulus died. I liked that- it was a nice touch..
YamiTenshi05 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
that was really good, but really depressing. write something else that's happy! i know you can do it ::nudges:: well, either way, keep writing! ::huggles::
KieriToews chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
That was quite good. I liked it quite a bit.
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 7/6/2005