Reviews for Inui's Super Special Juice, V666 from the SSS
Lovegranted chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
oh my! though I don't really like Jirou with Atobe... it can't be helped! oh well... hahaha... wait, are you not continuing this? but... i like it... a lot! hmmmph... anyway... please shoot me a message if this fic is discontinued! (i really hope it isn't!)
Lovegranted chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Atobe-kun! you're sooooo COOL! AHHH! naturally, you can't get rid of naturally born instincts... [nods head at Fuji, who is trying to kill Inui... errr yea] anyway, that was great! I'm moving on!
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
hmmmm, this chapter seems WAY different than the last one... this chapter was more comical while the last more serious... or is it only my imagination? anyway... I LOVE Ryoma! Eiji! stop being mean... Oishi was my favorite though... since he totally destroyed the teacher... hahaha on to the next chapter! :)
Fadey chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
O.O kinda weird, but very funny too:) update please!
AniManGa19930 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Update please
Darkkaiser379 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
This story is brilliant so far! One of the best PoT fics (and fanfics in general) that I've read!

You haven't updated in years though have you abandoned this?
Tacuma chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Why didn't you update for more than a year? It's such a good fic! I really love it and I would love to know how it will end!
takari love chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Oh my god! This fic is so interesting...lol

I really can't wait for the next chapter...

Pls update soon...,
Animestar73 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
OMG THIS IS SO FRICK HILARIOUS I WAS LITERALLY CRYING WITH LAUGHTER!

This is so good! So increadibly good! *hails at your powress* Innocent Syuu-chan is a molestable tensai! *faints from noesbleed*
kaesaku chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
hehe..

funny!

do continue~

_
ksuzu chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
LOVING YOU TO DEATH RIGHT NOW!

Yay! You updated!

adjioaisgai hgop aighsgio... I'm just a bit speechless, but I've been waiting for this for a while now...so I guess the words all died.

What can I say?

Write more? (_~);;
Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
"I am disturbed by thoughts of 12-14 yrs old doing things, so this story takes place in HS. This follows no particular timeline from the manga, so don't get confused. And as you read on, you might notice that this fic can be a little bitsy random..."

I am disturbed of this happening at any age. Men don't get pregnant! Mpreg is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Just make your own character because this is so obviously a disguised Mary Sue.

A little bitsy random? Is that just an excuse for poor writing? Why don't you save the excuses and work on your craft instead? It will serve you better in the long run.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
haha confusing but funny _
merissala chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
okay, that cleared up the yukimura and sanada business sorta...at least they aren't dead! but i still dont know where they are or what that has to do with the whole fuji thing. OH WELL i STILL LIKE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!~ it's definetly on favs, and once it's finished, most likely on my Csquared. :D
merissala chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA! what happened to yukimura and sanada! Don't tell me that D means Death! what does that have to do with the story thou?

and what the heck does atobe have to do with the story!

why did you stop there!