Reviews for A Moment of Love
Lady Zoraida chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Beautiful? It is disgusting.I don,t think Erik would like Christine to behave like a loved her

would have been ,Raoul wouldn't marry her if she had given her virginity to

other man (something the REAL christine,that is, Leroux

would never have done).This is 19th century,when only

respectable girls got a husband."easy" women ended up

in aCORNER.
P.I.T chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
The passionate love felt by the Phantom is obviously no match for the love given by Christine. Overall, it really was a good piece of writing, but i do agree that at parts it is a bit choppy. However, it is nothing that a genius couldn't fix. I think that although most Phantom lovers are masochists, this piece shows the true nature of the author: wanting the classic love story ending with passionate encounter good enough to last a lifetime. Yet, the ending shows that masochism is no ending struggle. Maybe the author will soon have a Phantom level love soon spark in personal experience. Enough rambling, this piece is a well structured piece with a good story line that could do away with the last quote and fix the ending a tad. Well, it's much better than anything i could do.
C. R. J. Lupin chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I thought it was good. The only problem that I had with it is the quote at the end. I know the symbolism to it in the Kay book, but I don't think it made much sense in your storyline. Other than that, great work!
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Aw!Great story!I love it,very beautiful!
eriksangelofvoice chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That is so sad! He waited that long for her to love him then he died! Well at least Erik died happy.
TheWickedFreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
you suck lol. thats going to be our ongoing joke for the whole fanfiction thing lol. i think its beautiful, kayla. and how in the heck did u find my fanfiction thing? oh well, i'll get that story from you later. keep writing on the phantom. and keep reading harry potter books. the 6th one is coming out! and i will try to write more on Lilly and James...i really need to work on that one. ttfn!
Roberto chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
VERY good work Kayla... From the Phantom i see. I couldnt do that.. course it maybe because i have a short attention span for things that are too sereous like that.. its like.. its too good a thing for me to like (phantom) cause.. thats just how i am.. im too unsereous.. but it was GOOD.. i read it all. Where do you come up with these things?