Reviews for Red Eyes"
CurentRulerOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That is amazing words realt can't describe it even though I said amazing it doesn't describe even half of it
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Fascinating. Loved it.
450animegirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I really enjoy this story I think the plot was nice and I loved the suspence You are an amzing writer and i'd love to read more Just on thing i would hope you could do next time is to put them in chapters because I couldn't finish it in one day because of the fact or how late it was and it was hard to find my spot it is not a major problem but I hope you could consider in the next story write
UH-60 NIGHTSTALKER chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
AH ALWAYS WOUNDERED WHY SHE HAIR WAS PINK . GOOD JOB!
Death and Rebirth chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
good
misako princess chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
very intresting story, you can really feel Serenity spirit in it
alex chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
loved your story :)
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
aw
Paprikacha chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
You're a remarkably good writer. Although now I have to go through all of your fics...I won't get anything done for a week. ::shakes fist::
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This story is amazing. Serenity's characterization is perfect - the graceful Queen, but still the Usagi we know and love. And I too have wondered about the red eyes and pink hair, and this is such an interesting and unique explanation! Fantastic!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh my! I loved loved loved this story- my favorite out of all your's I've read so far!
elianthos chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Excellent story, blending together different genres, with great characterization and morals. One of the few believable Neo-Crystal Tokio fics, too.
Serena7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
o cool, i love it
writer11bee chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! SPECTACULAR! Even though I've read only 5 Sailor Moon fanfics, this one takes the award for ABSOULTUE BEST! I only have one problem, though. Couldn't you have seperated the story into chapters? I'm glad you put it in one-shot, but it took me forever to read it.

P.S. I always thought Chibi-Usa had pink hair and red eyes because she was born during a lunar eclipse. It's just a theory, though
Sky Goddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
wow! this is good. nice thing about chibiusa's eyes and hair. _