Reviews for The Last Moments Of Pharaoh 90"
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/9
I really like seeing the interaction between Ami and her mother. I'm always wondering how the Reveal will look like and what the parents are going to say... The scenes in this story were very strong and well -written.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved it, even cried a bit. :)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*Contented sigh* I love stories like this! Nicely done for a first fanfic... anything with Usagi in peril and her friends/Mamoru to the rescue has me intrigued ;-D Having Serenity II save her was an unexpected twist, but very cool all the same! I squealed at the mother-daughter hug... I take it Serenity I had died at that point? At least, that's what elder ChibiUsa's reactions indicate... Very sweet; I enjoyed the story a lot!
Serena7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
awsome
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
awsome, i loved it, iv read most of ur ff, im still deciding wich is best, this 1 or red eyes
Penanna chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Heya Bill D

I'm going to see how many of your Sailor Moon fics I can read in one day, and review each one just to prove I read it! I liked this fic a lot, it pretty much hits the reality of how dangerous Pharoah 90 was. I think it's very genuine, and Ami-san has a right to be worried about Chibi-usa going to the past to heal Usagi, What about the repercussions! 0 Silly Chibi-Usagi P
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
GREAT STORY! You really are a wonderful author!

C-chan
Miko633 chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
This was a wonderful storie idea, I don't think anyone else has gone indepth on that area of the show. I loved the idea of Serenity II saving her mother. Very well written just like everything you write, never stop. Miko
Hatsumomo Sayuri chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
GRRRRRRRRREAT!
O00000 chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Excellant piece of work! I've read only a couple of SM fics of yours, and they were all well written. In fact, they are much better than the few fics I've written! ; I will look forward to reading more of yours later on. :)
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Again, wonderful story. You've truly captured everyone's characters. I always wondered what went on inside that orb...