Reviews for Arabian Nights
Amazingness!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Awesome I am in love!
Dryad7 chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
Where is the next chapter? I can't wait!
broadwayhopeful chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
well...i was kinda hoping that Damis would get together with Amira...but as they're half brother and sister i guess that wouldn't really work... i like the story...but the romance is confusing me :(
Aphrodite Incarnate chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Wow! This is an absolutely beautiful, vivacious retelling of “The Twelve Dancing Princesses”. I know that it’s a bit late to be commenting now, but better late than never, no? You’ve really got me hooked to your fiction; your description is beautiful, you make excellent use of sensual words that paint vivid images in my head. At the moment it’s rather cold where I am living, but after reading all that you have written so far and being so absorbed in the hot desert setting of your fiction, it’s a huge shock for me to re-enter the chilly month of October ;) In any case, your characters are quite charming. Laheeb is definitely my favorite, for all his incapacity and plain silliness as a genie. I’m really intrigued as to where you will be taking the rest of the story; I understand, as a fellow writer, what horrors that writer’s block can do to you, but I urge you, please update soon!
Ardente chapter 15 . 7/28/2006
so...wonderful..i wish taht my dancing shoes story turns out as well as this
Quest for Knowlege chapter 15 . 1/10/2006
Yay! I totally forgot to check my email for like months, so I didn't exactly get this until now. Like, reading the update. I have no idea what I mean. But anyway, YAY! UPDATE! *better reveiw!* I LOVE exclamation points. they are fun. I love this story! C'est tre genial. OR something. Whatever. Update again!
ArenaSkies chapter 15 . 1/2/2006
All I can say is that this rox! Sorry but i'm in a bit of a rush now, so... update soon?
Sirenic Griffin chapter 14 . 12/14/2005
Wow! You dedicated it to me? I'm blushing.. nobody has ever done that b4... (I think anyway... and if they have... sry I suffer from short term memory loss.)

That was amazing and I think it matches up pretty well!

It took me a while to regrasp characters but that doesn't matter.

The little thing at the bottom of the page tells me to comment on something that could be improved but, ur probally used to this: NOTHING NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED! KEEP GOING!
ArenaSkies chapter 14 . 12/12/2005
YES! YOU UPDATED! Well FINALLY! lol.

There's nothing really wrong with this chapter. You seem to have everything flowing quiet well. BUT, 80 reviews? Okay I know it's great to have a lot of reviews (so do I) but i'm guessing that's going to take some time, right? I HOPE NOT! Cuz if that means slower updation... then I'll do the same thing I did last time! Review another chapter so ya get an extra review! :) So, update soon will ya?
Polished Gem chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Wow, so now I've read the first four chapters and you've really got me hooked. And what's up with the silver wolf ring? Does it mean something? Didn't that other evil guy have a wolf pendant? And did Damis betray her and then realize that he loved her so he goes to save her? I'm way off the mark, aren't I. Anyway, I going to read more. I just thought I'd intersperse some reviews in between. I think this will be your 72nd review. That's quite an accomplishment. Remember to read Mackenzie's Elite after it gets set up on either Monday or tues.
Becca chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Amazing. Keep up the good work. You made the scene come alive-I could see it; smell it. Other than a few technicalities, it was great. Your work is probably some of the best I've seen on fanfic all afternoon. Just take another read and make sure to fix the little tiny bits and it will be perfect.
Sirenic Griffin chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
Wow! OMG! This is an awesome story I can't believe I haven't read it before... I'm curious to know how it goes so I'm being a good little girl (and not a lazy 1) and reviewing but there is nothing I can say except Wow! This brings (I think anyway) ur reviews up to 70 which according to ur bio page UPDATE!
ArenaSkies chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
Okay I know it's stupid of me to review this chapter since I already read the next one, but at least it's closer to 70 reviews like you wanted, right? Well, I hope THIS review counts.

... -_-
Quest for Knowlege chapter 13 . 10/16/2005
ooh, ooh, ooh, you must update! I'l give you a better reveiw...