Reviews for Two Second Future
ashley6794 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was great, I love Craig and Manny whether they be friends or lovers :) screw Ashley.
Oh Jess chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Woo!

Someone else who hates Ash and doesn't think she's the runner up for princess of Degrassi! I loved this, it's so touching and you didn't change up canon either. Great job!

Will there possibly be some more?
hypnotised chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I loved that story. It was great!
XOXOLILXOXO chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This is amazing! I can't stand Ashley either she gets on my nerves like crazy!
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I like where you're going w/ the story. It's really good. UPDATE SOON!
pinkpixie423 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i loved this story! it was great!
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
haha..."I killed Ashley because I absolutely cannot stand her and I'll kill her again if I have to!" at least she's not coming back next season...thank god.

great story, btw. fluffy, but not too much
McSmilesAlot chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow. That was really awesome! I think you should make a sequel. Great job!
alchemy dream chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
i do believe that was one of the most thought provoking, well written degrassi fics ive read here. i love your use of description, which most fic writers are not patient enough to include. i love that it isnt all about romance. i love the ending. overall, it was very nice and refreshing. and great title.
DarkButterflys chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Love it!
toe socks chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow, you're a really good writer. Very original. Manny and Craig are my favorite Degrassi couple too! I hope to see more of your writing! Good job.
llamachick851 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Great story! I really liked this and I hope to see more Cranny fics from you. Loved the author's note, too. Go ahead and kill Ashley again if you want; it makes for an awesome story. :)
nickelbit chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hah, i loved it. Shew, cant wait to see another story ) Later
Well chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I have no problem with your hatred of Ashley. I can barely stand her myself. However, I don't think Manny hated her THAT much. Ashley more lkely had an undying hatred of Manny than the other way around. I always figured Manny was indifferent to the other girl at best. Its not like she was tortured by Ashley or anything.