Reviews for Beyond Death
NikkiR5 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
wow that was good but I can't wait to see if angel and Buffy will reunite .
NikkiR5 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
I really like this story and you did a great job and I can't to see what happens nexts. Keep up the great work..
NikkiR5 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
wow I can't believe Buffy told xander off like that way to go Buffy!lol
NikkiR5 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Wow now am really wanting to know what happens from here because with buffy thinking that Angel is died and with Angel thinking Buffy is died as well this story is keeping me on my toes wanting to know what happens nexts . Great chapter...
NikkiR5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like it so far and can't wait to see what happens. Good Job
Hyacinth Blue chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
You really need to update this. Like now. Cause I really need to know what happens next!
Dark Vizard447 chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
PLEASE PLEASE Update this! I'm a big B/A fan to and this is such an awesome story! I Love the plot and everything and totally love where its going. So please continue and please update!
Chosen Forever chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
good story. please update soon
cissou chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
Awww please continue this story it's so good and I really want BA to meet again :(
cissou chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
this story is amazing, never saw it before. I don't know how I could have missed something this good.

Are you going to continue someday ?
skeptiik chapter 16 . 9/9/2009
Oh my goodness.

I know it's probably pretty pointless reviewing when I'm sure you've abandoned this story, but I stumbled across it and let me just say wow. You've captured the characters pretty much perfectly, and the storyline is totally fascinating. I love that you put Spike and Faith together- I feel like they'd be perfect together. I'm especially impressed with all the suspense and everything; it's just like an extended episode of the show. I really really really hope you write some more of it, because I'd love to see more... also I want to see Buffy and Angel back together ;]

But all in all, great job!
Anon chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
It sounds like Faith is going to be added to Adam. That would be an interesting twist. I still can't wait until Angel and Buffy realize the other's alive. Please update soon.
anonymous chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
update pwease.
enchantedlight chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
great chapter! update soon!
blackbeltchic chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
I can't remember when my last review of this story was, but it was quite a while ago, lol. I found the chapter update alert in my email, and I started reading yesterday and I just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work.

I thought you might want to be aware that there are a few spelling errors, a few typing errors (he instead of she and whatnot) but otherwise a decent story.

Though it's killing me that you're taking this long to get them back together! You were so close, and then god damned Riley had to interfere...are you going to kill him in the end? Or completely humiliate him, that would be even better...

But so here's my review, please update this soon, because it is a great story, and the first fanfic I've read and enjoyed in probably close to a year now.