Reviews for Love is Painful
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Really great story! Loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
azab chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
loved it great job
csibpip chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I liked it!
Justicerocks chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Aw, this was so cute! :D :D
Bee chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I liked it. In fact, I think it was the best of the Congeniality fics I've read. I think you captured her speech patterns which was a nice change.

Some of your quotes were a little tough to follow. I couldn't immediately tell who was speaking.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Yeah, I can safely say that was DAMN GOOD! I always hated that he broke up with her over the phone, I mean he could've been killed in the line of duty or something. ARGH! writers, what can you do?

thanks for this piece tho. Very nice :)
dollymixrocoutloud chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Ok, there is no way this can still be a oneshot. Please say its not? LOVE IT! we need another chapter please
dollymixrocoutloud chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
WOW fab start. LOVE IT!
MarianaTeresia chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
loved it so sweet
In Lieu Of Reality chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Yay you brought some of the old Gracie back! I hated the second movie, she seemed so shallow.
saint2sinners chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
heehee. I would love to see the 'conversation' that had to happen for eric to convince fuller to convince gracie to give him a second chance. I say she'd so whip him into a wall.

i liked your story
BookJunkie chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
As a suggestion, you could put a line or row of xs or something similar in between parts, like in between the "three months later" part and the "six months later" part.

I've really enjoyed reading you're story! Great work!
yetti chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Aw! It was lovely! A sequl would be nice, as I imagined it being longer... but it was still amazing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »