Reviews for First Time
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
LOL this is pretty funny! Oh, misunderstandings
Yay-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hahaha omg that was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
i love this its sooo cute! there arent any wonrei and li-yen fanfics so im glad i could find at least one wonrei li-yen fanfic!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was pretty good. There was a few parts when I blushed, chukled and, well... OH YOU GET THE IDEA! ...I think... :sweatdrop: Anywho, keep writing! -
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I have no humor for sex stories, nor premarriage sex stories, I do like Wonrei and Li-en as a couple, but this story is twisted because of its moral decline, therefore, I dislike it throughly.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
AHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA-Gasps-HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA(You probably get the point.)

Me:OH MAN!LI-YEN THINKING WONREI'S GAY?XD XD XD XD IS TOO RICH!

Wonrei:Shut up!*Pulls bag over head while blushing VERY hard*

Me:Aw,c'mon,Rei-Rei!You KNOW this was funny!Admit,you do!

Wonrei:NO!THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR YOU TO TORTURE ME!LEAVE ME ALONE!

Me:Fine...Anywho,see ya x se!:)
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aww! WonreixLi Yen! (I've recently fallen in love with this couple.) I thought this was a really amusing and sweet oneshot. The part about Gash and Tio being intimate ever since they were teenagers was disturbing, though. o_0' Anyway, I liked it a lot.
Elinor Cross chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
nice story. i like it. its so rare to find stories about wonrei and li yen though TT-TT and there my favorete zatch bell pairing
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Finally! This pairing! Great Job ;D

-Tsukia-chan
Kintora chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
*bursts out laughing* Oh gosh, I was thinking holy crap! HAHAHAHAhahahaha!

Anyway, that's pretty cute, turning the tables one way, only to stub our feet. ~ It's a smart idea.

However, to give some constructive criticism, I'd say that there were two lines you could have left out. You know, the last two lines:

"I think it’s needless to say, but they lived happily ever after.

The End"

They made the ending sound abrupt and rather cliche. But overall, I liked it a lot. W0T for Li Yen and Wonrei!
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
that was kinda nasty. but besides that...finally! i've been looking for a wonrei liyen story for ages. write more.-Matt
Akida411searcher chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
well, i finally find a Li-yen/wonrei fic. ive been looking everywhere! thank u for being, so far, the only author who wrote fir this couple!
Twilight Memories chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Haha! This is funny! _ I know, a lil' late on the review cuz you posted this up a while ago, but i'm just going through looking for funny stories! N' this one is DEFINATELY one of 'em! Nice lil' twist ya have in here... (smirk)
Enula chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Aw, that was cute. ::giggle:: And funny too. Poor Li-Yen. I'll feel embarrassed for her. Even though I'm fairly new on the show, I have looked up some info and such and know who Li-Yen and Wonrei are. As soon as I read a little about them, I wanted to read a fanfic on them...by someone who knew what they were talking about. And that's you! Great job, I really enjoyed it.
Purple Loom chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was utterly amusing with an evil twist... I LOVED it!