Reviews for Melodies of My Mind
debkay chapter 31 . 5/25/2009
I'm crying as I read this. This was truly one of the most unusual, most original, heart touching stories on this site.

You are such a talented writer - why did you stop writing?

this story was beautiful and a heartbreaker.

I loved it.
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 31 . 5/12/2006
OH!the sadness!I really enoyed reading this story,but the ending just made me want to (sob) was good,even if the ending was JOB! Li Li
Subia Jasmine chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
This story deserves more reviews, and you brought back Nadir! *Claps and cheers*

Good insight into Erik, by the way, that he's like an anorexic. I'm racing through this story, great great job.
LithiumAddict chapter 31 . 9/30/2005
Frick.

Fricking frick.

Fricking FRICK frick.

Rose, I tell you this now. YOU ARE AMAZING. This story...this journey...it's been incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And that's really all I can say, as I am rendered speechless by your ending. Dammit.
Carlos chapter 31 . 9/27/2005
OMG I am crying - though it might just be from staring at the computer screen for the past 3 hours or so. Fabulous job! Brava! Brava! Bravisima! I remember at the point where Christine falls after getting Don Juan... I whispered that I was going to kill you... see passion... lol. Fantastico! It took me forever just to read it but I am glad I did... wonderful! *Clones herself then breaks into a tremendous applause*
10010010011 chapter 31 . 9/24/2005
Ohh god, you have such an original and amazing style of writing! *standing ovation* I loved it, but I'm sad to see it end, I do so hope you'll write something else :o)
Kathy.L chapter 31 . 9/24/2005
This story was so beautiful and so sad I cannot stop crying. You are a very gifted writer dont stop writing
Rythmrains chapter 30 . 8/24/2005
wait a minute, did I miss something? how come Raoul just accepted to take Erik and Christine's daughter, and to raise her, that doesn't make any sense!

Hehe, I'm reveiwing as an anonymous, because if I log in, it won't let me review the same chapter twice! LOL! And I just had to ask that, since I'm a bit confused now.
10010010011 chapter 30 . 8/22/2005
Jesus Christ! I forget to check fanfic for two days and all this has happened! Beautiful! This was SO beautiful.

Tragic and dark, just PERFECT. The Susan Kay quote and everything, what an amazing chapter! I'm very sad to know the next chapter is the last, this story was amazing.
LaMartienneElfique chapter 30 . 8/21/2005
So moving ! Seriously, I almost cried when I read it loll ! This chapter was very touching, I loved it very much... The way you write the suffering of Erik, it's incredibly wonderful ! Christine is dead, but it fits with the end of the movie, that's cool Really, your story is fantastic !
Rhythmrains chapter 30 . 8/21/2005
*wipes away her tears* this is so beautiful! great work! great work! And I await the last chapter patiently!
Aratari chapter 29 . 8/20/2005
Ack! The angst, the angst! I wish I had the energy to blast and flame you for this new heartache, but honestly, I don't. Plus, I see it as an effective literary tool. So, as much as I want to wrap a catgut around your neck and pull, I won't. But be it fair warning that I want to, oh I so desperately want to...
LaMartienneElfique chapter 29 . 8/19/2005
Christine will die ? I'll say like Erik said before : No, no, no, no, NO ! I don't want her to die ! Erik can't raise the baby alone... He can't live without Christine, that would be too sad :( Anyway, this chapter was so great ! Wonderfull, really !
LaMartienneElfique chapter 28 . 8/17/2005
A chapter full of emotions ! Again, that was very good, I enjoyed it very much :) Erik is very angry... I hope that everything will be okay between Erik and Christine... I could be fun to see Erik hit Raoul, but he can be arrested for that duh ! Anyway, that was great as always ! Next chapter with Christine I guess...
10010010011 chapter 28 . 8/17/2005
Aww! Now that Erik's had to go and be all protective, he'll probably end up in jail. I need more! *sob* Please do update soon!