Reviews for Seeing Clearly
AnickaMarie chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
Just finished the first three in this series and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed them. They were definitely confusing at times...but I get the feeling that was intentional. :) Obviously I knew it was a GI Joe fic when I started reading but was still not very clued into the characters except what you gave us readers as I'm not familiar with them. I'm off to read the next one when I get a chance even if it mostly focuses on Hector. After being introduced to him I'm interested to see his journey continue.
giveGodtheglory chapter 16 . 12/8/2005
Waho, I enjoyed that. I wish I could get these stories in hard copy to put on my shelf with my other read and re-read favorites.

God bless!
giveGodtheglory chapter 15 . 12/8/2005
w00t. I really like the last paragraph. And the three pictures. Sue, Snake-eyes, and Bobby, right?
giveGodtheglory chapter 13 . 12/8/2005
Heh, wonder who that was...

Excellent _
giveGodtheglory chapter 11 . 12/8/2005
Poor Shipwreck.
giveGodtheglory chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
Yay, Roadblock!
giveGodtheglory chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Bobby's so cute_
giveGodtheglory chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
"I know you're talking about me!"

LOlol
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
again the powerful imagry.

(and my lack of spelling)
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Shmoly hokes, that was powerful. The imagery... Wow.
blue pacific angel chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
Hi i just read your story (all three parts) yesterday and today (around my school scedule) and i loved it esp. Snake Eyes. You made him so human. Thax for the great story!
aubreysmom chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
*applauds* I am loving this series and look forward to your next ride... I can't imagine that Jack is going to take too kindly to not only Bobby, but some "stranger" having more to do in Sue's life right now than he does (he's so annoying that way...)

Brava!
Pikados chapter 16 . 8/13/2005
The great revealing! :p

I'd love to read the nex one! I've loved these, even though I've also been kind of confused a lot (but a lot has been cleared up by the explanation of the crossover). Thanks for writing! :)
shiawase chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
Thank you for taking me along on this emotional journey. Intriguing doesn't begin to cover your content. As always, I love the way you've captured the layered connections of the "players." And yes, I appreciated the Bobby and Sue connection most of all. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to the further adventures of Hector and company—with maybe a little bit of Bobby thrown in?
ryn chapter 16 . 8/7/2005
Thank you for taking the time to write this story and sharing it with us. You've captured the special connection between Bobby and Sue well and introduced some intriguing characters. Again, thanks for writing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »