Reviews for Though A Candle Burns
fanka77 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Sweet!
morganka chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
I just couln't stop reading until I finished whole story!Great job!
pain in the mikta chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Wonderful story!
Turtler chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
Very, Very, Very good fic. I think Jack was a little bit to set on not coming back than he really would, but otherwise right on the head with portrayals. However, you may want to know that the links to some of your stories on you website are broken, and you may want to fix them.
fresitaazul chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
I just finished reading your series and I LOVED IT! you did a wonderful job with each character and the plot was very original and interesting throughout.

I specially love that it was romantic but not overly sappy, very good job!

Cat.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
great chapter and story i wounder what hammond said to jack keep up the good work
The Fiction Spider chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
I really like the story. Just the right S/J touch. But, eh, why are there only 10 chapters of it says 11 of 11?

Love

Rose
lennielight chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
I'm really enjoying this story so when I got your AN about another chapter available that you couldn't post here I went to your website but the link to this story is broken. Just thought you should know.
Gen Varel chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Loved the story, but I'd love to go to your site and read the adult chapter, as well as other stories you might have. Can I have it?

Gen
pain in the mikta chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Sweet! Luved it!
Kent Rigel chapter 9 . 2/23/2006
A very good what-if.

And the character portrayals were perfect. I can SEE Daniel fiddling with his glass as his brain tries to come up with another angle of attack in an argument with Jack. Jack's apparent belief in the lack of his worth is very closely fitting with him early in the Stargate story. And the angle that Sam's genius solutions and dilligence in work is hand in hand with the need not to let Jack down was very revealing of her character...

I hope you write the epilogue chapter soon.
shiny silver grl chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
This is a great fic! A sort of cross between "It's a wonderful life" and a ghost story (I particularly liked the moment when Jack was trying to descend, and reached out to touch Carter). I really look forward to reading more :)

-sil
Leilina chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
I really hope you write more. I can't wait to figure out how to get Jack and Sam together. ;-)
Trickster's Queen of War chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Love it! oh whats he gonna talk to him about i think i know:)!
Natters chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
good chapter. i loved his suggestion that he'd just lie down and hide in the car ;) more please