Reviews for Slicker than her Blades
Ellie-ellie chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
OMG hahahahahahahahaha that was so funny!

great work!
weixuan18 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I am lost at words...really, my stomach hurts from laughing so much. Oh my god. That was SO funny! XD
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I love this story...
Dizzied chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is a really nice story xD, though I do not like how Gippal thinks. I think that the way he thinks is - (I don't know xD?) childish. But I acknowledge the fact that he's probably around 16 (I forgot his age T-T in comparison to Rikku) and that's one (normal?) way of thinking of guys his age with ego inflation. Yes, so what I'm trying to say is: Interesting personalities that you wrote for the characters!
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
My God, you are just too good at this! Congrats my dear, you've earned a Fav Authors spot!
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
lol, that was hilarious! xD man, poor gippal, all his attempts at getting a date failing.. heh. except how old are they in this.. hmm
parapeiji chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This was really interesting and funny! They make such a cute couple if only Gippal wasn't so vain! You're a realy good author!
parapeiji chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
This was extremely funny! Rikku is one of my favorite characters because she can flirt, but still mantain her womanhood. Oh my gosh! I'm dying of laughter right now!
Joona chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
LOLOLOL. Omgsh, ALL your stories are so good and hilarious. Damnn.. Gippal's HILARIOUS in this story. Please write more hilariously romantic stories of Gippal and Rikku.
blaze208 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I love this story! its so cute!
MoonWolf2000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
DAMN THAT Dyanah! Go Rikku. Great chapter-but do Rikku and Gippal ever get together in the end? I know I'm Linear and a boring twat for being such a sucker for Gippikku fluff...

Talk to me yeah? I'll be there to help you if you need me. 13 on Monday! i'M NOT A KID ANYMORE! Oh, yeah 13 is a big number!
Seelenspiel chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
hahahahaha

i love you and your fiction!
wickedsugarrush chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Oh perfect! Perfect! They are in character! The life the past it all fits! and Ill load a lot more comple ment on you but youll get a big head.
Spoons1899 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Oh now I loved this ending even better! I've yet to put Cid in my own story, but I can SO imangine him doing something like that. I liked Gippal kissing the one girl too, and then just chucking her aside to go after Rikku. Very cute story! :)
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Ah ha I love Gippal's character! He's so funny, all conceited and stuff. And Rikku's great too. I particularly loved the "I'll have this baby all on my own bit". Very good. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »