Reviews for The Suite Life
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
So... that happens when they cant find a good hotel?

Could you tell me where I can find the character's correct ages? Please. Somewhere I read that Brago is 14, but I know that Kiyo is 14, so, why is Kiyo taller than Brago?

You can notice that in... what is it? Episode five?

Funny story and so in character.
Drowning in Flame chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
good story.*adds to favorites*

but if im not mistaken...isnt brago still only a young teen- ager?and isnt Sherry..well..much older,like in her 20s?

only asking because me and a "friend"were having an argument about Sherry being a petifile.
La.Sambira chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
AWESOME! I LOVE THOSE PARINGS!
spottedear94 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
now that's good fanfiction! it seems like a real night in the lives of Sherry and Brago. it's like i just watched this instead of reading it. very good.
Arret chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
please make another chapter! you've mastered Brago's personality perfectly! (if I were in that hotel...i'd leave before the receptionest noticed me!) very good chapter, hope to see more. :D
Wolf of the Blue Moon chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
very nice
Cring White Wolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
cool
Sara chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
please write more!i cant wait till the squel!r u going to do a squel? i dont how many times i have read this!
Memory in Crimson chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
'"Millionaire's daughter found dead in love nest hotel room, tiny furry monster seen leaving the scene and wanted for questioning" ...' That was too entertaining. And just how much Brago complains is so comedic; almost reminds me of that Carlos Mencia fellow.
SilverMoons BlackWings chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Lol cute ! * smiles *
Enula chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This was good. The part about the TV was amusing and when Sherry jumped out of bed when she felt Brago's fur coat was funny. I mistake things like that for bigs or whatever sometimes too and jump. And the whole atmosphere of the hotel was very believeable; it's amazing how many ugly motel rooms you run into when traveling.
Sara chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
u must continue and write more!please iam begging u to finish!*on knees*

please continue and i love this fic please hurry with a new chapter!
Masochist Sloth chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
. I really liked this story! Please send me the site. Ah I have to go Ja Ne
Twilight Memories chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
-starts laughing-

Oh, this is GREAT! Ha-ha! So funny! Please do another like this!