Reviews for Changes
Dishonorable chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Update soon.
kitsune55 chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
lol. good plot so far. your story is very good. when exactly did hermione start liking sirius anyway? now how will harry get his feelings out? i mean, he wrote to sirius alot. is sirius going to reply to them or not? i mean that would be good. update soon ok? $
kitsune55 chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
has she already turned sirius into a puppy? huh? well why didnt you write about it? ha! oh its going to be funny when she starts teaching ron and harry. i wonder if she'll treat them differently or the same. i wonder how she'll treat draco. if she'll dislike him as soon as she meets him or what. anyway, good job. ill keep reviewing as long as you keep writing and if you stop then ill flame you.
kitsune55 chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
awesome. awesome. awesome. yep this story is really good and by the way GO HERMIONE! she can kick butt sometimes too. o yea. i cant wait for the sixth hp book to come out. lovin this story alot. *-*
kitsune55 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
geez, never thought hermione had it in her. i mean keeping a time turner without turning it in. lol. i mean she was the one who wanted harry to turn in his broom to be stripped. geez, i wouldnt have done that! but then again i would want a broom so badly that i would bite anyone who tried to take it away from me. well, ja ne. _
Serenity Meowth chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Cool cool cool! :)
crosstoe chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
this is pretty good, the plot looks very interesting. update soon
amrawo chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
that was awsome! great chapter! loved it! haha she knocked out sirius! i can't wait for the next chapter! wont the order realize sirius is gone durning the year? update soon!
Koryan'shea chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
More... more...
innocent silly chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
'... the idiotic adults ..' lol D

'...“I’ve changed my mind, I’m staying.” He flung himself down at the kitchen table ...' XD

anyway hope you update soon and can't wait till you get to sirius ..imagina a puppy kekeke 0! toodles
amrawo chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
great chapter! love it! really really really good! update soon!
Serenity Meowth chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Very good!

I would never apply for the DADA position! 'Tis cursed...
innocent silly chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
please update soon ! I love the plot and how the story is going so far and can't wait till sirius turns into a puppy ! I can just imagine what kind of havoc he'll create ;) lol anyway i'll leave with another 'UPDATE SOON!' D toodles XD
Dishonorable chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Update soon.
amrawo chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
i like this story so far! it's really cool! i can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »