Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
satomika chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Just friends...?

Mou
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Cute. I like it. Well done! :)
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I honestly didn't like it too much it reminded me of when I first started to write and I wanted to make sure I described every thing in perfect detail and try to use super big words in every line thinking it'd make my story better and then the sudden change even though it is a one-shot was a bit fast don't you think?
Fire's Dew chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
aw! I found this story randomly while looking for some cowboy bebop stories and when I found this I just had to read it! It was so sweet and adorable! I could just picture them in my head while I was reading the story. I especially liked "that had concealed her amidst their black and dreary makeup,", for some reason that line jumped out at me, lovely description. Good job!
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i love this story! im proud to put it on my favorites! write more like this!
Dani Meows chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I love this story! :-) You write the two of them very well. :-)
AKI chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That was perfect! It was beautiful! I loved it so much, but now I'm kinda tearing up 'cause I wish something llike that could've been in the series...
Sister Deathscythe chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME...BEAUTIFUL...I LOVED IT SO MUCH! It was perfect! I can't believe you thought my story was good (Blue Sorrows)yours was better! By the way, thanks for reviewing...I was thinking of leaving it alone and stuff but since you asked, I'll continue just for you. I left the second chapter half way done so I should update pretty soon! Thanks again and this story ROCKED!
et cetera et cetera chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh sigh. You are undoubtedly my favorite reviewer in the whole entire world of fanfiction. You always make me smile and giggle everytime I read your reviews! You make me feel so...proud of my story! Kay well, I'll make you feel proud of yours.

Your first one-shot, eh? Mmhmm. A very good one too. It was so sweet and so fluffly, haha. But I don't mind at all! I love seeing their relationship like this.

You did a fantastic job with this! YAYAYAYY!
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
it was awesome faye and spike so belong together
Dark Lady Misa chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Absolutely wonderful! I read a LOT of Bebop fics, and I have to say, this is one of the best, possibly even the best that I've seen so far. I loved the story, and, unlike many fanfics I've read, I never even saw one single typo! You did a great job.
FaintScent chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hi Again

and yess sorry it took me so long to review :P

Well i was just doing some last minute packing XP

Tommrow i'm going to Cuba :)

Any wai

Awe What cute fluff!

But sad that a woman like Faye would Want to change Herself for A man. Just to be with him.

BUt yet Understanding that she would do anything for him , For love it's what makes iT SO Fluffy! LOL :P

But any wai that i'm happy that Spike didn't take advantage of her and say ar to just act like and went along with it. He instead wanted that original bitchy Faye!

:D YAY!

SO CUTE For the ending !

"truly no longer fearing the rejection that she would undoubtedly receive"

loved that part! :D

Funny how some people

would like to change their mind -

RR 2 U LATyAZ

Amz

P.s.

GOoD first One ShoT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
How cute, write a longer one next time!
bobalina chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh, it's sweet...Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
lilpinkpookie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Its so sweet. I really like it but I would of like it even more if you made it longer and you kno like added more to the story.