Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
_ Hee-hee. Pure fluff. Awesome for a first one shot. ' Mine have been grim...mostly because I needed a minute away from Addiction, and only foudn myself writing in the same mannor..._ Anyway. AWESOME JOB!
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I loved it! It kinda confused me though just cuz I thought it was going to be a humor. hahaha
Blair chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw, I loved it! You're right it wasn't really cheezy... I'd like to read more of your stories, keep up the good work! ;D
loveandpeace522 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This was lingering in my favorites places and I finally found time to pull it up and read it...Great job it was so sweet and luring I love it to the very in I was so pissed when Spike brought up Julia but then when he said the 'old Faye' was perfect I was like aw -gush- amazing writing right there!
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
_ Excellent...just excellent.

mitora.
Footprints chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is really good, in my opinion at least because one-shots are my favorite. You did an awesome job with the characters in this certain situation. Anyways, glad you decided to do a one-shot, it turned out to be well-written and believable. Good job.
lydrel chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
great! Perfect! As in! It’s like a real series from

Cowboy bebop!

This one’s great! 10 thumbs up!
yellowermine chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
What’s better than a well-written bittersweet one-shot from one of my favorite authors, after a long period of abstinence from fanfics?

I totally loved it! Short but complete… sometimes one-shots leave you with the longing for something more, and it’s bad ‘cause you know you won’t have that ‘more’… but yours was just perfect

Hope to read more from you in the near future

cIaO

Val AKA pokerFaye
MercilessDeity chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wow nice to see you writing again. i thought you died or something lol. this was cute. but what can i say im a sappy s/f fan.

much love

Hari
allinnocencediety chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
men, love this!
UE chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
ah i just had to thank you so much for the reviews you've given me! they were so encouraging and i just had to return you the favori _! but to be honest, i hate sxf (unless it's faye pining over spike since we all know she wants him), so i was wary of reading most of your work. but this was quite lovely...i particularly liked the first scene and i could actually imagine that happening. it was just the second part that seemed a lil OOC to me although i loved this line: "There, standing proudly before him was Faye, yet not the Faye that he had grown to love to hate." and lastly, the title is so perfect!
breanna chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
wow...thats all I can say you wrote that perfectly that was a great story you should write a continuation story like this one!
IceMyth chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
YAY! I LOVE IT! This is the first story I've read in FOREVER! Way to go, as usual! I love your work, you're like my favorite author. Your words always seem to flow so smoothly and send shivers down my spine at how sweet the story is. I love it! Keep it up, you really have a great talent to use here.

Myth
The-Infamous-Bounty-Hunter chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Mattie...I totally love ya, girl! It's so sweet of you to dedicate this to me..anyways, o master of my story mind, we're gonna be an unstoppable team! Love ya babe..and this was the best one shot i've ever read!
no name 12345 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I truly think this is your best work yet. It seemed real. The characters seemed as if they popped out of the show. Gorgeous job! And your ending was perfect!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »