Reviews for Anything
xXStormflame chapter 6 . 2/15
this is it? this is the end? I mean, I loved it, it was an awesome story, but this end T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Love it so far
I hope they both are okay
patricia.remacova chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
What? The end? Is there a sequel? I hope so
rose sadler chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
that is not a ending ok
Wounded chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
You effin bastard u will rot in hell how dare u... I'm crying right nie! Continue! Heal my baby! :(
apploosa101 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
WARNING-EXTREME CASE OF FEELS DO NOT READ IF YOU CRY EASILY OR POVE LEGOLAS LOTS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
DracyGiuliana chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
WHAT? What do you mean, "the end"? You can't just stop now! I mean... no! I did not suffer for the last two days for an ending like this! Is there a sequel? ...ah good. At least something! I need to start reading it immediately! Geez you scared me there for a moment. I thought that was it.
Anyway. That fanfic was really great! It's one of the most graphic I have ever read... made me cringe a lot but it was awesome! Really love Aragorn and Legolas' relationship in this. Perfect friendship, not overly dramatic (in like a soapy way) and they're not talking oddly like I've read in some other fanfics. Overall I really liked this! And your writing style is just awesome! I also love how with Freca, you involved an actual canon character in your fanfic and gave him life. I've never heard his name before but I could research it and I love when minor characters are given their own stories. I don't know if that's just me but I like tangible characters and I often don't like OCs.
I should stop rambling now. Awesome fic, like it very much... and now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read a sequel.
Child of the Night13 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Whoa! Shit! Is there a sequel? I must read more!
Lady Elrayen chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Mae govannen!

This is one of the first fanfiction stories I ever read, and it has always stuck in mind! You've combined plenty of angst (yay!), friendship, fight scenes and a background, as well as introducing the background of the Mouth of Sauron. I really must compliment you on this story! You also successfully kept the suspense!

Lol, I was looking through a community, and I spotted your sequel, so I clicked on it and recognised the name Freca as well as your author name, and then...voila! I found this story again - which is going on my faves!

I love these kinds of stories involving my fave elf form Mirkwood, with his ranger friend with him!

Hannon-le for a superb story :) I'm going to read the sequel now...!

Elrayen Greenleaf xx
Daemith chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
The end? THE END? *banshee screech* No!

Good story though. ;D
ariekain chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Are you serious? That can't be the end! How could you just leave it like that? You'd better be writing a sequel, or I'll be coming! I mean it, please write a sequel or something! (by the way, you write very well. The suspense of the story was great and kept me interested. Beyond interested. Well done.)
Not Here 999 chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Great story! I think I may have read it before but it has obviously been a while. If I reviewed it then I hope I told you how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!

Any news on the sequel?
Yuko6754 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
love it!
DawnStrider chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
I loved this story, it was great.
NovemberDreamer chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Finally Freca is dead! Yay! Poor Legolas. He better wake up.