Reviews for Anything
DracyGiuliana chapter 6 . 4/16
WHAT? What do you mean, "the end"? You can't just stop now! I mean... no! I did not suffer for the last two days for an ending like this! Is there a sequel? ...ah good. At least something! I need to start reading it immediately! Geez you scared me there for a moment. I thought that was it.
Anyway. That fanfic was really great! It's one of the most graphic I have ever read... made me cringe a lot but it was awesome! Really love Aragorn and Legolas' relationship in this. Perfect friendship, not overly dramatic (in like a soapy way) and they're not talking oddly like I've read in some other fanfics. Overall I really liked this! And your writing style is just awesome! I also love how with Freca, you involved an actual canon character in your fanfic and gave him life. I've never heard his name before but I could research it and I love when minor characters are given their own stories. I don't know if that's just me but I like tangible characters and I often don't like OCs.
I should stop rambling now. Awesome fic, like it very much... and now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read a sequel.
Child of the Night13 chapter 6 . 1/3
Whoa! Shit! Is there a sequel? I must read more!
Lady Elrayen chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Mae govannen!

This is one of the first fanfiction stories I ever read, and it has always stuck in mind! You've combined plenty of angst (yay!), friendship, fight scenes and a background, as well as introducing the background of the Mouth of Sauron. I really must compliment you on this story! You also successfully kept the suspense!

Lol, I was looking through a community, and I spotted your sequel, so I clicked on it and recognised the name Freca as well as your author name, and then...voila! I found this story again - which is going on my faves!

I love these kinds of stories involving my fave elf form Mirkwood, with his ranger friend with him!

Hannon-le for a superb story :) I'm going to read the sequel now...!

Elrayen Greenleaf xx
Daemith chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
The end? THE END? *banshee screech* No!

Good story though. ;D
ariekain chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
Are you serious? That can't be the end! How could you just leave it like that? You'd better be writing a sequel, or I'll be coming! I mean it, please write a sequel or something! (by the way, you write very well. The suspense of the story was great and kept me interested. Beyond interested. Well done.)
Nettie84047 chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Great story! I think I may have read it before but it has obviously been a while. If I reviewed it then I hope I told you how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!

Any news on the sequel?
Yuko6754 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
love it!
DawnStrider chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
I loved this story, it was great.
NovemberDreamer chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Finally Freca is dead! Yay! Poor Legolas. He better wake up.
NovemberDreamer chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Roth should have killed Freca when he had him in his sights before they reached Rivendell. That evil freak doesn't deserve to live. It's better to have him die quickly than to let him live any longer and then hope to be able to give him a slow and painful death later. *Okay, breathe..calm down..read the next chapter..*
NovemberDreamer chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Legolas is really messed up and Aragorn is not faring too well. At least they have escaped. Now, will they live?
NovemberDreamer chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Aragorn and Legolas's friendship is always touching. The evil beings will pay (I hope). Those orcs are sick. I still look forward to the next chapter!
NovemberDreamer chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Well, at least Aragorn could help patch up Legolas a bit. This Freca is a freak! Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter.
NovemberDreamer chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
So far the captors are smart (I hate to say it) by luring both Legolas and Aragorn out under the deception that each of them had been taken captive.. Poor Legolas. It does not look good for him and this is only the first chapter!
Thorongirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Just got time to pop in and say that I love this story and I'm glad to see the chapters broken up. An awesome, awesome story and don't fret, I'll be checking out the latest chapter of your other story soon. I'm simply the world's most disorganized person lately!