Reviews for Saving Grace
Laura T chapter 1 . 3/6
Hi I was wondering if you could let me know when it gets turned into an e-book. I would like to buy it :-)
booger chapter 75 . 2/10/2009
This story started out pretty good, but there are a lot of gaping plot holes and contradictions. The characters are very one-dimensional and all act like thirteen year old girls, constantly crying and thinking with their hormones. There were some interesting plot ideas, but they really need some solid fleshing out.
MiaRose 156 chapter 75 . 2/29/2008
Great story
The watch Stander chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I absolutely loved this story!

WS

JennMel chapter 75 . 2/26/2007
Okay, I've spent 3 days reading this story and have FINALLY finished. I started a long time ago, but figured I should stop until I'd seen season 2. I have to say, this was an amazing story, and I love the direction in which you took all the characters:)

Did you ever write that sequel? I saw a Doctor Who crossover sequel, but it has a different name to the one you mentioned, and I also have to favour the ten/Rose ship anyway.

Nevertheless, I loved this story from chapter 1 to 75. Great work!
gabumon chapter 75 . 12/19/2006
WOW...Awesome story, i just finished reading all the chapter 2 weeks after spoting it. Cant wait to read the sequel now
gabumon chapter 60 . 12/18/2006
This chapter is so sad but really well written. I liked the video tribute to those lost, nice touch
Cat in a box chapter 33 . 9/27/2006
Hey nice fic so far! It's awfully long though, I'm gonna go to bed and read the rest tomorrow. It's a great idea and you're exploring it really well - thanks!
Lanhar chapter 75 . 8/18/2006
aw man what an amazing story. i started to read this some time last week and over the past week and slowly made my way through it. fantastic, i mean i really really love the way you set the back ground for the brothers, slightly twisting the cannon to fit your view. its so true to chracters and motives. easy to read and get lost in. your a very gifted writer, thanks for posting this.

i would love to read the sequal, if your still emailing it out.

thanks for sharing...

lanna
Kym chapter 75 . 7/26/2006
I totally loved and enjoyed this story can't wait for the sequel..
LovinJackson chapter 75 . 7/19/2006
oh wow i cant believe this story has finally ended. I have enjoyed this story so much i cant believe you have been writing it for so long lol wow.

Thanks for a great story and if you do decide to write a sequel i will definately tune in :-)

Tara
MythsndLegends chapter 75 . 7/16/2006
I loved your story! I'm bad w reviewing so I'm sorry I havent dont it before now. Can't wait for the sequal.

Abby
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 75 . 7/9/2006
I loved the story. I can't wait for the sequel.
jgroovydaisy chapter 75 . 7/9/2006
I loved the whole story. I look forward to the sequel. Thanks for writing.
Kikite chapter 75 . 7/8/2006
I loved this story although I am a bit confused on how the last chapter was an ending. I can't wait for the sequel and I hope it has them all married with kids- that would be fun. :-) Keep up the good work.