Reviews for All Thumbs
Cerisabeth chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is hilarious. I just love Hughes' "the window is open". Well done!
Skynote chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ah, I was half-expecting someone to call Mustang "useless", but it was still amusing. Too bad for Havoc xD
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Yeah. This was pretty dern epic. And very much canon verse! xD
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was a really funny story, but... The author of Full Metal Alchemist did say that Roy Mustang doesn't snap his fingers. The snap sound is just the igniting matter.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awe...poor, poor Roy (cracks up)
Nevany chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh god, I seriously love the interaction between the characters.

And the ending was hilarious, rock paper scissors..poor Havoc p
Vi chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
this was great!
Raja815 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I read this story a while ago, and lost my link to it. So, even though it's been a long time, I just thought I'd mention how much I loved this and how glad I am I finally found it again. :D There's nothing as good as well-written Roy tachi humor.
Heligoland chapter 1 . 10/25/2007

Sorry, I lost all control of my syntax for a second there. It's back now. Yeah, I don't think I ever enjoyed anything in fanfiction more than when Havoc says, 'And this relationship just got abusive.' Oh and the bit where Roy almost strangles Ed for snapping. And the bit where they TAPE A PEN TO HIS HAND. Actually, just the whole fic.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
um, LMAO. that's hilarious! xD;

I love it so much.
Equinox chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Bwahahaha. That was great! Rock, Paper, Scissors is the only was to solve a problem.

“Look, god knows I’d rather you were some pretty little brunette with lacy knickers and a taste for cheap bourbon, but we can’t have everything we want. Now...”

Best line EVER!

pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
AH HAHAHA “Please,” the blonde man grumbled. “As if I’d want anyone to know I undressed my commanding officer.”
Kijarat chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
My god, outstanding, really. I was trying not to wake up the house laughing - didn't succeed though, my dad came in to tell me to keep it down about halfway - when I got to the part where Ed leaves the room whistling and snapping to the beat.

Spot on characterization, spot on humor, holy crap, everything was just perfect. xD Gotta love Roy & Co.
elena chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
The best thing I've read all day! One of the funniest fullmetal alchemist stories out there!
Kawaii Kitty-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Just reread this fic. It's still as hilarious as ever.