Reviews for Ghost Rider
DarkMattar776 chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
Great story probably one of the best. Keep up the great work of art . If I could make a suggestion you could continue the story but as a spin off. For instance what college would they go to. Would Ron eventually work with Tony as a partner with Tonys company? Would Ron/GR and Kim/Rose get accepted into the exclusive club that is the Avengers or will Nick Furry get to them and have them train and work with S.H.I.E.L.D? Would one of Kims nemeses go to far and team up with a Marvels supervilians? Like , Red Skull, Ultron (Ultron could fuse with one of Drakkens synthos) Magento, or even Loki. Loki would be looking for revenge and teams up with one of Kims enemies. For one he hates both Thor and All-Father for not giving him the throne and two Thor brought a mortal to the land of the Gods and trains with them and worse it is a female. He would be pissed off and wants revenge bad. Well those are my suggestions and again keep up the good work.
Dsman chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
drakken i need a exlier

what kind?

one to make me potent i wish to enjoy time with my wife

ok i be back with that in 3 hours tops milord.

"i shell await it
Dsman chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
i just had a vision of kim dying in combat with shego there to pick up her body and take it to the afterlife
Dsman chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
ha thought he was tuff but a few bombs smacked the shit out of him
Dsman chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
everyones coming to the party what about howard the duck
Dsman chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
finaly kim got some powers dude i am cold
Dsman chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
2 ghost riders ,kim possible, spider man. and vemon why does hat sem like the set up of a joke
Dsman chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
i rember the guy he did it to in the movie that guy was already baked but ghost rider just finished it
Dsman chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
he must have a plan of some kind demntor i mean
Dsman chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
monkey fist stay
Dsman chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
why would anyone give the ghost rider the lotus blade
Dsman chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
joney blaze is a long tradtion of ghost riders
Dsman chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
moter ed wants rons bike
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
who cares if she figures out
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
i was writing one where kim was the ghost rider i might still have it i don't know