Reviews for Life In A Glass House
BlackMage16 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Again another beautifully written chapter. You can feel all the emotions simmering under the surface, ready to break free. I wonder, will you update this fic because there's just so many questions begging to be answered and I'd love to read your rather unique spin on things. D
BlackMage16 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Wow I can't help but think how beautifully written these chapters are. You really capture the mood and atmosphere and translate it really well to the reader. Also the characters are very well-written, and I like how you seem to be keeping them in-character within the AU. I have to say your awesome and this is now one of my favourite stories. D
BlackMage16 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I have to commend you on your descriptions, it really helps get into each characters head and paints a picture of the scene vividly. I really liked this bit: "The door eerily clicked shut behind them, and he was left staring blankly at the closed entrance. The silence deafened, and he suddenly felt fidgety. His eyes wandered down the hallway, at the ceiling, at the opposing wall of lockers. And in spite of himself, thoughts and reflections of what had just happened pieced through his mind – bits of conversation, the shallow awkwardness and the suggestion of a familiar ease replaying in his head." I think it really conveyed well the awkwardness of the situation, and the tension of the reunion. Nice work. D
BlackMage16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So far so good. I really liked the description in the chapter and the comparison between the lonely lifestyle Tai seems to have and the somewhat happier one Sora and Yamato have together...maybe things will change. But I'm liking it so far. D
Fool chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
OMFG! When are you going to update? ;_; I really like your story.
RabbitArchangel chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I really like this story. I'm just hoping you'll continue it someday. :)
hecate0808 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
lovin' this story so far!
SoratoIsAwesome chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
OMG WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!

I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY
episode59 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
really enjoying your fic

hoping that you'll update soon

cos i want to know how everything turns out

]
Aino Yuy chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
my dear, u cease to amaze me. i remember reading the first chap when this first came out n i remembered how much i loved it. these past chapters were very enticing. i get bored easily sometimes with long-chaptered fics (though yours isn’t very long) and its only the beautiful written stories that keep my attention, yours being one of them. Although im a full-pledged Sorato supporter, i enjoyed reading Sora’s encounter with Taichi (as well as Sora’s relationship with Yamato, though i thought those two were going out...). you write it with full emotion, i can almost put myself in Taichi’s shoes. poor guy… tho I would like to know wut happened between their friendship. and what you meant by “dying”.

kudos on keeping everyone in-character, its rare to see AU fics OCC-free. i particularly loved how Yamato’s uninterested in Mimi, being that i dislike her immensely (she's too annoying for my taste, and thank god you got rid of her pink hair). *sigh* rejection is such a beautiful disaster lol. n you did it very Yamato-ish… he is the type to be businesslike, it blends with his character in the series, and further more proves why i seriously doubt he’d fall for someone with Mimi’s personality. that’s why the creators didn’t make it Mimito. Sorato all the way.

anyways excuse me for my rambling lol. keep up the good work and i do hope to see a new chapter soon. i will be very disappointed if this story isn’t finished...
Lansky chapter 4 . 12/30/2007

happen between Sora

& Taichi(:

Sorato - V
Rewind Soldier chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
you have NO idea how much i love this story! i read this a long time ago, and came back! that means a lot, because i usually hate to read :)

i absolutely love the feel of the story, it's beautiful. I really do wish you would continue!

Thank you!
Inconnu chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Okay, I WAS SO POSITIVE THAT I REVIEWED! I just KNOW that I wouldn't have not reviewed this story on purpose-maybe the review form wasn't working at the time? I swear, this is one of my all time favorite on this website!

Anyways, I love to come back some times and just read this story because I love it so much and I find your writing style not just poetic in its own way, but addictive as well. It always gets me in a mood to write, haha.

I love love love Sora and Yamato and Taichi and Mimi in your story. I'm sure you've heard all this from me before, but I still love the way Sora is a new playful Sora that isn't seen often, and Yamato isn't Mr. Popularity. I always laugh at the interaction between the two. I also love the brief moments of reminiscing that Sora does.

I love how you repeated: "Yamato was cute, but he was all business."

And my favorite sentence in this chapter by far was: "Quiet, beautiful, collected Yamato, and the nights when they went to the park, sitting on the wooden table-benches, calm as night as he played his harmonica, when she didn’t want to go home, and he didn’t ask." HAHA, I don't usually have a favorite sentence!

I HOPE YOUR SUMMER IS GOING GREAT! UPDATE SOON!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
What do you MEAN this isn't going to be Sorato! I read this because it could/would be! NO FAIR! What's it doing in the Sorato C2 then? There aren't nearly enough out there because of those Taiora Taito wishers. Gr. Please change your mind?
hasu86 chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
i really do love this story. i get caught up in it and i'm so sad when i come to the end of the chapter. wonderful as always though. i'm dying to read more so continue soon!

-hasu