Reviews for Sunburn
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
this is cool are you ever going to continue this story?
mai chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Please finish this wonderful story.
Droiture LeReve chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
*blinkblink* Um, okay. Mokuba has some sort of evil illusion machine? Uh...yeah...*Blinkblink* I don't get it.
catti-dono chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
Is this over? It seems incomplete? I wonder if there is more...Its a great story...catti
DSampson94 chapter 11 . 11/13/2005
*smiles devilishly and goes to read the chapter again*
Nefertari17 chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
oh...this is so sad, and i cant belive you just left it there!AH my compys about to break down! I'll make this quick then.

i really liked the way this was started out, it gave the whole chapter a more wholly outlook on the sitation before digressing into the personal world of all present. oh and i liked the last line of the first stanza, i do that a lot to - 'something was entirely wrong' - i really like doing that to my readers too, just give them a hollow feeling that the next bit is defifnitly not going to be good and just setting them up for a downfall just like you did with the whole defeat of both yugi and then yami. i also really liked the way you described the idea of the continuous beep but didnt ACTUALLY say what the beep was. i mean we all know it means someone's flatlining on a hospital heart monitor, but the fact that you didnt explain it is enouugh to make the reader feel anxiety all the same.

sorry if i'm rambling a bit, but i think your writing stlye is really getting better with each chapter you write.

hm, let's see what else is there...

oh yes, just enough time for one more thing - the desscripstions of whats happening to yugi were groteque! i commend you! i was so grossed out! especially the bit where his arm was broken! God, i swear i could actually hear that bit.

YIKES! my laptops really bugging me now, so i'm gonna have to go, see ya next time!

Luv Nefertari

(PS. sorry for the short and late reveiw)
Chocoholixx chapter 11 . 11/11/2005
Aw... finally they're together again. Poor Yuugi and Yami. Two souls meant to be together cruelly ripped apart. What the hell is Mokuba doing to them?
katTheCharmer86 chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
Great chapter!

What happen's next?
Faerie Rose chapter 11 . 11/1/2005
aww. soo kute.
tastes-like-ciel chapter 11 . 11/1/2005
Serena:Aw! - They're back together again! Yay! Good chapter. Please update soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
This is great. One couple is back together. What is with Mokuba, he's not usually this evil. Great job! Update soon, please.
nuttx chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
That is so sweet and adorable! It really expresses their emotions, and shows their bond really well. Dying for an update!
Angel Of Your Soul chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
aw thats so cute! puzzelshipping all the way! It dat the end of the fic? if not update asap!
faorism chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
-0.0- i mean, that was so... heart wrenching. it was sweet but still oh so angsty. i mean, damn. i have ta rush (bro's coming home) but i really want ta say how great you are. toodles!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 11 . 10/31/2005
AW! That was so awesome! I got scared at one point but I got over it during the kiss! lol...My heart like fluttered and ya...This chapter was really sweet! I can't wait for the next so update soon plz!