Reviews for Till We Reach That Day
sjrodgers23 chapter 17 . 7/18/2017
loved it very much thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2017
Oh, what a lovely, lovely ending. Thank you for a marvelous story. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2017
THEY'RE ALIVE! Yeah, I totally forgot that they weren't dead but cursed, so this was unexpected but awesome! Fantastic chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2017
Awww, that was adorable. Thanks for the lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2017
Oh wow, this makes a lot of sense. No wonder Ray didn't like being called Draco, especially since Draco never existed...wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
Yay, Voldemort is gone! Fantastic chapter! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2017
Oh holy moly, Caesar and Calpurnia are Remus and Danger! And the twins know about their parents alright...I'm just so glad they're still alive. Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2017
Uh, I'm going to hope most of what Ray and Zelda said to the boys isn't true. I'll be rather sad if Zelda dies at the end...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2017
Is Zelda in her wolf form because she wants it or because she's cursed? Excellent chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
Wait, that isn't Draco...it's Reynard, right? The son of Danger and Remus? And Zelda is Griselda, right? So then...where's the actual Draco, do the two of them know who their real parents are, and how exactly did Narcissa manage this? Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
Is Narcissa the sender of those messages to Dumbledore? If so, she's taking a massive risk, one I know she knows about...great chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Thank you for at least partially fixing things. I had absolute faith in you, but it's awesome to see things at least partially looking better... :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
Oh, Aletha, no...I understand why she thinks Sirius lied to her, but, and this is the same question I had in canon, why on Earth did no one consider a switch in Secret-Keepers? It makes no sense to me that someone who ACTIVELY fought against Death Eaters (and killed them) would then turn on his own side without a very strong reason, which doesn't exist...