Reviews for Fanon Fodder
Gorgo the Lugubrious chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
Great walk through fandom, and a nice skewering of some of the crazier aspects of it. This was a delightful romp. ;) I liked how the original characters (Manny and the Mary-Sues) got a chance to growing by the end, too. Cool fic.
Blackdex chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
okay. ciao
PaulBlay chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
"Guns. Grenades. Green beret tactics. Guerilla

warfare. I bet the hyena'll help you out, too."

"Hyena?" Xander could feel bile rising in his

throat. The room spun.

"Well, yeah. You still remember that stuff,

right?"

I always thought the "Xander retains Hyena and Soldier stuff forever" stuff was pure fannon. ;-)
Bobboky chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
excellent
Lucy chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
Great chapter. Xand is cool as always. Keep it comming!
Lennox chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
Ha a sidekicks bar, I'm surprised that Arthur from Tick wasnt there. Although you did have some fun characters there, can C-3PO actually do anything without R2-D2?

I hope that Xanders plan comes together soon.
Rachel chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
I just want you to know how much I love you. This was totally brilliant. Not only do you not so subtly mock the more rabid fans of any series, but you managed to have serious Xander character development thrown in. Plus, Xander vs. My Little Pony. I just about died. I can't wait for more.
Lucy chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
This is the most interesting fic i have ever read. I love Xander. Great job. (Can I ask for more Sark?)
bob-the-blue chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
nice. just nice. keep it up. this is really good.
Dilvish chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
I knew it! Mehri and Susan..."too good to be true"...they're avatars of the infamous Mary Sue. And it is strangely appropriate to find them in this parody.
Dilvish chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
LOL! Poor Xander. Spot on characterization. His reactions to what he can read in fanfiction feel just right. The way you describe his reaction to his friends portayal...it feels like you have some particular authors in mind (I don't think those people care about Xander's opinion on his friends, all that matters is their opinion).

!

Keep up the great work.
omry chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Why not have them hipnotise(SP?) him to let him understand somethings. 1) at the pack spell he should have been the loest member cuz' he wasn't even part of the group at the verry most he should have been beta not top dog. the only way to explain it is that he was stronger then the rest at leest mentally. Also, at the ep it was shoen(SP?) that those possesed by the primals were affected(SP?) mentally not phisicly(SP?) i.e it didn't change the body, just used it better & so could he. 2) It would make sense for him to remember the events of the night for months but for him to have the soldier's memories for any amout of time he neads to have the talent to match for them, i.e the only reason he forgot it is represing. &3) Even if the books were sensitive a fire spell that does not work should at that verry most soak them in water as defense, after all he did not have the power to do it, not ignite into flame, that can happen only if he does have the magic to do it. so if he can't get the rest of it, why not use the fire spell that already worked for him.