Reviews for Wages of Sin
MiraResQNU chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
HIATUS? Hmm... *reads author's notes and comments* I see.

Okay, Mira's 2 cents: Panda, dear, I love your stories and think you are a wonderful writer. However, I would never push you to finish a fic that did not inspire or enrich you in some way. Writing just to slug through something is not rewarding, and fanfic writing should be fun... and educational... but mostly fun. If writing this story no longer brings you joy, then put it on the back burner. And if you never come back to it, that's your prerogative.

I'm not gonna whine like a squeeing fan girl, cuz that's not my style. But I do think you should leave it up with the *Hiatus* notation so that folks like me can still page through it from time to time- I know it was one of your first, but I still liked it very much and have gone back to read earlier chapters before (I do that with lots of the fics listed in by 'favorites').

So that's it. Regardless of what you decide, I'll keep an eye out for your other fics, dear. My best to you always.

Sincerely, Mira _
L'histoire chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
Wandering in here a bit late (the story of my life these days ...). Love the latest - Mimori here reminds me of some character out of the film noir canon, so wonderfully smart and sassy. Hardly boring! Looking forward to the next installment.
momoiiey chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
HEY GREAT SO FAR CANT WAIT TO SE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! THANKS! _ _!
thedolefulbanshee chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
Chapter seven is cursed hence the update 6-6-06! Hehe, just kidding. You're story is not cursed; it's blessed! I love it! Keep up with the story and please don't discontinue! :)
porcelaintears chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
I'd answer your question as to why chapter four got the most reviews, but I dunno myself; they're all very good to me. Maybe it's becuase many people read them, but they just don't send reviews...that's not to say it's not good enough of course! :)
X-DeepxConfessions-X chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Hope you update soon! And i liked your other one-shot.
Misteline chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Great story. I love Mimori's character in this. Update soon.
Kaoru4 chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
love the story and can't wait to read more! Especially since Kazuma is about to meet up with Ryuhou and Mimori. _ (I think.) That'll be just great and loads of fun..

No joke. When you mentioned the restaurant that Cougar was at... I yelled out AKABEKO! probably because I read too many rk fics also. And when I found out it really was, I laughed. for like 5 minutes.

Update soon!
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 6 . 11/4/2005
This is good but it's about time I ask someone. What did you mean Cougar got stuck with Kazuma? How do they know eachother?
some person chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
I do love 's so awesome.I always knew there was more depth to her then just "Kazuma's-little-sister-person." I see you're already staring to get the Mimori/Ryuho romance on. Oh yes. Awesome. I still love this pair even though I have a strange taste for Mimori/Kazuma. Scheris..she finally understands that the world doesn't revolve around Ryuho. So...is there gunna be more Kazuma/Ryuho violence in the next chapter? Oh please say there is! I need more Cougar! Awesome is he with the overly-fastness! Hm.. are you going to include other HOLY members in this? Like Asuka and Unkei? Asuka looks like he could be Ryuho's little brother...or cousin. Weird. Hehe. In eed more Ayase-liking-Kazuma-but-being-jealous-of-Mimori! It's so great. You could have it so that Ayase thinks that Kazuma and Mimori like each other, but she sees Mimori with Ryuho. This will drive to believe that Mimori is cheating on Kazuma with some random dude! Haha! I see that I'm only good at thinking up romance plots...curse me and my almost-fangirlish mind. Ahh...well, I await your next update!
MiraResQNU chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Yoiks! I could have sworn I reviewd this update but looks like I had another brain fart- how sad. NEway...

Excellent update! Loved the dialogue between Ryuho and Mimori, as well as the accompanying internal monologues on both sides- so good and helped move the scene along. And Cougar in the Alter Forest? *Gasp!* And he escaped! *Woot!* Will he seak revenge or choose another path?

Also, interesting peak into Urizane's character- I just knew from the previous chapters that you were going to make him an OOC bastard, but surprise!, he has a soul (though not entirely redeemed from bastard-hood). Interesting...

Thank you for keeping the sub-plots alive for us as well (I heart 'Shima, hope he's okay).

All and all, short-ish but excellent. Can't wait for your next update!

-Mira :)
Sailor Otaku chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
Please update soon!

...um...I hope this is a RyuhoxMimori...

~Sailor Otaku
Sailor Otaku chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
...but...I like to finger-paint...!

OH! And Elian was going to say AKABEKO, wasn't he? Don't deny it! I know I'm right!...um...right? aNyway I love Kazama's personality and Mimori's in this story! _

~Sailor Otaku
MoonStars chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
I feel so loved that I'm your first reviewer! The plot is and slowly getting thicker and thicker so you should update soon and leave us hanging. ;) Thanks!
kagome1316 chapter 6 . 10/25/2005