Reviews for Love of the Sand
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Great story, keep up the good work.
cody chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Du hell did I just read? I'll tell you what I just read one of the sweetest stories I've ever read :)

super12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was a sad and sweet lil piece!
refused chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Hey Kindled Chime, Mr. Lee here who's no longer in the anonymous shadows. Just want to let you know I like your "Love of the..." series in the naruverse especially this NaruTema gem. Keep them coming (Writing a NaruTayu is not as hard as it seems :D.). Later :)
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
liked the idea of blue chakra petals very much
Odin's Scribe chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This is the most romantic story I have ever read. It's incredible.
Elicit chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That was great.
username chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
all i can say is "WOW". that was so beautifully drawn out with the blue sakura mention and the way the scene is set out. there was atleast one typo and a few misplaced words. like some sentences were written weird, for instance, "i was here" would be written, "i here was", that kinda thing. none of that really bothered me. i'm extremely bored and tired of the usual naru/saku or hina, and have been searching for naru/tema fics because they hold much truth to them and could possibly be actual canon. almost all naru/tema fics i've read were based on the love from temari after she realized that naruto "saved" gaara from his demon-nature and goes on that.

in other words, i really liked this and hope you would do more naru/tema fics.
death34 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
good story
Ranko chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wonderful story! ]

Can't believe I haven't read this yet. \

Anyhoo, keep up the good work. D
PGW-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
wow nice Naruto/Temari. kinda sad that it is just an one-shot, but still good _.
KUP chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
odd couple but still cute
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I liked it too. Great job.

Jules B. Scott chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Kyah! This is so cool! I like this as much as I like 'Love of the fifth'! And that means veryveryvery much! Waiting for more one-shots to come