Reviews for Guardian Devil
ANGELIN LUTHOR chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
I ONLY Really Really Really Really Really Really Love The Gay With CLARK And LEX Now That is Hot And Sexy
ANGELINE LUCIEN chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
AWESOME And Pretty Please Change TOM WELLING'S And MICHAEL ROSENBAUM'S LINES To ONLY LOVE Words To EACH OTHER On YouTube ONLY
ANGELINE LUCINE chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Can You Pretty Please Put SMALLVILLE On YouTube And Change Lex's Words To Loving Words For Clark And Clark's Loving Words For Lex ONLY Those TWO instead
ANGELINE LUCIEN chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
LINONEL LUTHOR is Sopposost To Be Dead By NOW
ANGELINE LUCIEN chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
it Should Be YUNG MASTER CLARK And in The NEXT ONE Pretty Please With ICE CREAM SUNDAE On Top i Really Really Really Really Really Want There To ONLY Be Just About Sex And ONLY Sex
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
can't wait to read the rest!
dirtykinks chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
love this so much where is the squeal or when are you coming out with the squeal ? i really want to read it, when i was half way through this my wifi cut out and i almost cried because i couldn't finish it.
Zerone chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD! I'm sorry, but- OH MY BLOODY GOD! Was a bit wigged out by the Kent's at the beginning but in the end most of the unexpected aspects of the fic got answered and- again, sorry, but- OH. MY. GOD!

Great stuff and here's hoping for a sequel!
JuleMaker chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Yooo. this was great. Been awhile since this was posted though. Is there going to be a sequel?
Amaterasu Masami chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
I love this with everything in me! Aaaaaaaaah!
tua33915 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This was my first full Slash fic and let me just say holy hell. gem6519 sent me a PM after I reviewed her just started Clollie fic, which was my first foray into the arena, and suggested I read some Clex. Glad I heeded the advice. Loved the story. Screams for the sequel. It's never too late. Clark needs a new affectionate nickname though. Angel's pubescent and adolescent and he's a mature adult now. Coming from a show that made its title his nickname bestowed upon him by his canon female soulmate it shouldn't be too difficult for his AU male counterpart to christen him with a memorable mature moniker. Just a thought. Thanks for deflowering this Slash virgin. Enjoyed every moment of it.
RetickLover chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Sequeeeeel. needeeeeed. wriiite ittt Dx
Sequel chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I stumbled across this story several years ago and found myself checking it out again. I noticed that you said there would be a sequel to this, but it's nearly 7 years now. If there's no sequel but you made some notes on what you intended to happen, could you post that up so we can at least get a gist of what would have happened?
marlogirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What's the point of this story without the sequel?