Reviews for Guardian Devil
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 1/31
can't wait to read the rest!
dirtykinks chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
love this so much where is the squeal or when are you coming out with the squeal ? i really want to read it, when i was half way through this my wifi cut out and i almost cried because i couldn't finish it.
Zerone chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD! I'm sorry, but- OH MY BLOODY GOD! Was a bit wigged out by the Kent's at the beginning but in the end most of the unexpected aspects of the fic got answered and- again, sorry, but- OH. MY. GOD!

Great stuff and here's hoping for a sequel!
JuleMaker chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Yooo. this was great. Been awhile since this was posted though. Is there going to be a sequel?
Amaterasu Masami chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
I love this with everything in me! Aaaaaaaaah!
tua33915 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This was my first full Slash fic and let me just say holy hell. gem6519 sent me a PM after I reviewed her just started Clollie fic, which was my first foray into the arena, and suggested I read some Clex. Glad I heeded the advice. Loved the story. Screams for the sequel. It's never too late. Clark needs a new affectionate nickname though. Angel's pubescent and adolescent and he's a mature adult now. Coming from a show that made its title his nickname bestowed upon him by his canon female soulmate it shouldn't be too difficult for his AU male counterpart to christen him with a memorable mature moniker. Just a thought. Thanks for deflowering this Slash virgin. Enjoyed every moment of it.
RetickLover chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Sequeeeeel. needeeeeed. wriiite ittt Dx
Sequel chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I stumbled across this story several years ago and found myself checking it out again. I noticed that you said there would be a sequel to this, but it's nearly 7 years now. If there's no sequel but you made some notes on what you intended to happen, could you post that up so we can at least get a gist of what would have happened?
marlogirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What's the point of this story without the sequel?
sliverofmoonlight55 chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
This is so amazing. Honestly, it's addicting.
3taz2 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
i do hope u do a sequel for this it was amazing :) and i would love to see what happens
French Pixie chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
On one hand I'm happy that Martha's reasons have nothing to do with bigotry but while I understand why she allowed Jonathan to do what he did, it still is unforgivable . She sacrificed her son for the world.
Keiith chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
woooow I loved it !

I often get tired of a story when it's too long and nothing happens, but yours is so captivating I couldn't get my eyes off my screen ! Both the scenario with the Arcs and the erotic scenes were enthralling. And you write so well, too, even though English is not my native language I liked your story so much!

And man, I never thought a scene could be so HOT even when Lex and Clark don't actually do it. I've lost so much saliva and nose blood even before the last chapter ! You make every little touch so erotic 3

Thanks for that beautiful story.

Hope there will be a sequel !
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
So...awesome... *gurk! faints*

Also, the imagery in, ch6 I think, was so... arousing... / Clark spread out on plum sheets, with only a collar, spread eagle an surrounded by the get of his home world. *guh!* I want more of that, I must ashamedly admit.