Reviews for Guardian Devil
I really wana see more of this like really bad x3
Dementia The Bloody chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
I have reread this so much.
Cess chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
This story is great to reread, even years later. Too bad there was no sequel. I would like to know what Batman had to do in the War, especially since the ending will be slavery (unless Lex does manage to persuade Lucian to freedom for Earth).
kdevinchi02 chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
Bravo, perfection, utter bliss! I have never experienced something so unique in all my seventeen years. you deserve Oscars for this.
kdevinchi02 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
that was so heart warming
ANGELIN LUTHOR chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
I ONLY Really Really Really Really Really Really Love The Gay With CLARK And LEX Now That is Hot And Sexy
ANGELINE LUCIEN chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
AWESOME And Pretty Please Change TOM WELLING'S And MICHAEL ROSENBAUM'S LINES To ONLY LOVE Words To EACH OTHER On YouTube ONLY
ANGELINE LUCINE chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Can You Pretty Please Put SMALLVILLE On YouTube And Change Lex's Words To Loving Words For Clark And Clark's Loving Words For Lex ONLY Those TWO instead
ANGELINE LUCIEN chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
LINONEL LUTHOR is Sopposost To Be Dead By NOW
ANGELINE LUCIEN chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
it Should Be YUNG MASTER CLARK And in The NEXT ONE Pretty Please With ICE CREAM SUNDAE On Top i Really Really Really Really Really Want There To ONLY Be Just About Sex And ONLY Sex
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
can't wait to read the rest!
dirtykinks chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
love this so much where is the squeal or when are you coming out with the squeal ? i really want to read it, when i was half way through this my wifi cut out and i almost cried because i couldn't finish it.
Zerone chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD! I'm sorry, but- OH MY BLOODY GOD! Was a bit wigged out by the Kent's at the beginning but in the end most of the unexpected aspects of the fic got answered and- again, sorry, but- OH. MY. GOD!

Great stuff and here's hoping for a sequel!
JuleMaker chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Yooo. this was great. Been awhile since this was posted though. Is there going to be a sequel?