Reviews for Empty
la canelle chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Tsk tsk. Bad red x. But I do love it. I want more. Please. Gimme more.
evillive369 chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
love it! please update soon
please delete this account 02 chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
Comfort! ...Yeah, so I wasn't really even close ...anyway, once again, nice job on this story, it's really interesting. I can definately relate to being busy, since school started it seems like I haven't had much of any free time... Hope you update soon!
The Last indisguise chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
Why no responds? T.T Oh well. So Comfort's back again? That's good... and bad. Yarg. [Attacks Red X with sharp pointy objects and renewed vigor] DIE DIE DIE DIE. But a Red X:Raven story might be interesting to read... Well, it's up to you! [And therefore in good hands. ]
The Last chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Damn. Him. You know, I think I might just go for this Red X:Raven pairing. At least he [seems to] cares about her... and hasn't forced anything. But then again, he's working for Slade. So maybe not. If Red X did just because he liked Raven, that might be okay... but he doesn't. Yarg. [Jabs Red X]
Ravenfairie chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
yea thats ok. i always have times i can update but i decided not too. Nice chapter.
please delete this account 02 chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
"I'm borrowing the chick for a night." ;D -I can imagine what the other Titans must be thinking! Anyway, what was the brown emotion...now I'm curious and must look it up...5 minutes later- oh, it deosn't list an emotion for Brown Raven. Oh well; I'll take a guess at it anyway- maybe "awe"? Or "reverence"? Eh, I don't know. I wonder what'll happen between Red X and Raven... Please update when you get the chance!
animeroxz chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
i like it update soon
please delete this account 02 chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I was out of town for a little while. Anyway, I really like where you're going with this story. Slade having Red X try to seduce Raven should be interesting, hopefully he won't break her heart if she ends up in love with him. Great job!
DarkChild5 chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
That was a really interesting and new way to describe Raven's part in their team.
Ravenfairie chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
yea nice chapter. SO you're goin for the redxXrae angle. thats good. anyway so update whenever u have time.

l8ter,

RaVeNfAiRiE
The Last chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Okay- I watch. And wait. And review. Damn Red X. [Bleep] [Bleep] [Bleep] Of COURSE Raven falls for it- and because she isn't talking to anyone [or rather they don't talk to her] no one is going to know! ARGH. [*Grabs pointy object* *Stabs Red X] I have a feeling this could turn out badly... And the feeling an emotion to revive it is better than some things that I've read. The spacing got messed up during the Nevermore scene; thought I should mention that. Anyway, good job writing, and hope to read more soon!
Ravenfairie chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
That was really good. I would say more but i'm in a hurry

me
The Last chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Don't worry about updating slowly- this is a pretty good schedule compared to ones that I've seen before! I just got back, so it was some neat timing. When they came in on Raven, I was a bit confused, having thought that she was lying in a puddle of blood on the floor, or some such thing. But the cloak hiding the blood was a good idea on her part. Does Slade want Red X to eliminate Raven or something? Or would it be Star, because we've seen something of an attraction for her from him before? Hmm... much to think about. You're welcome- I'm loving this story, and can't wait until the next update!
UtterlyInsane chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Nice, and I really do like you caring Slade character. I probably already mentioed it, but seriously, what you've got in here, it really does make sense if you think about it.

A bit short, but I can understand if inspiration is a bit hard to come by. Also, the conversation between Red X and Slade is a bit hard to understand. For instance, who exactly owns the speakers?

Either way, good chapter. Also, I swear I've heard of a scene similar to what you escribed in Raven's book. Did you make that up, because I think it sounds familiar. Anyway. Take your time with the chapters, as only you can set the pace. Writing sucks with no inspiration, so we can only do our best with what we have. Keep up the great work.