Reviews for Dance the Night Away
Lalalajosdifjsoidj chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Hi! :D I just read your whole story...erm...yeah.

Anyway, your story's good!

But you should get it beta-read/edited because there's LOTS of spelling and capitalization and punctuation mistakes on it.

Yeah~ anyway, please continue, but DO get someone to fix it next time. ;
Riku's-Kitsune-Mate chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Wow, what a good chapter! Poor Riku and Sora, they got caught! I want a lemon! Oh how about an avacado? I like avacodos! Okay, yeah that was random. Good chappie, can't wait for the update!
Takayu chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
I like this story!
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Kira: O.O

Spike: Don't say it...

Kira: (Bursts out laughing)

Akira: The Knitting Club is just as bad as a gay bar, only with elderly women. (shivers)

Kira: So you admit to thinking that girls have cooties and you'll never lust after one again?

Spike and Akira: (Nods)

Kira: SQUEE! (huggles both.) Awe, two gay-single-guys. Now, lets get Akira his human body, but turn him demon then we can start scouting for boyfriends! (and potential husbands!) Update soon!
The King of Awesome chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
YAY! THEY FINALLY DID IT! THEY KICKED KAIRI OUT AND STUFF! oh, and they had sex...FINALLY! okay, no more kairi! no one loves her, and i would gladly kill her with a mace of doom, sword of doom, slingshot of doom, and rubber duckkie of doom! MUHAHAH! SHE SHALL FEEL THE PAIN! hehe, got carried away!
thehoundsfox chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
o! a lemon! well idk if it is but i liked it alot! poor kari well updatte soon1
thehoundsfox chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
OI! omg i wanta know! going to read the next chappie!
thehoundsfox chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
this is one of the best chapters ive ever read! it was so sweet and fluffy! I want to kno what songs you used! the lyrics are really meaningful. and i also want to say that i can so imagine Riku Sora and kari plating inuyasha! was Riku Inuyasha or sora! aw well it doesnt matter but it was a great chapter and i am going to go read all of the others
Riku's-Kitsune-Mate chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Wow, that was an amazing chapter! You might want to up the rating, though. You should do more lemons, that was really good! You have some good talents as a writer, and you should definitely keep it up!
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Kira: Loved it! I can't wait for more! *shoves Spike and Akira in a gay bar and starts converting* Heh...
JilliaDarkLightenda chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Glorious! That was your first? More like 50th! I could never write lemons...I'll screw up (lol) Well newayz, I luv the Kairi torture and can't wait for the next chappy _
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
i LOVE IT! YOU TOTALLY ROCK! YAY! Okay, its good that your update every 2 days! Yep, allot better than me. Heck, its not ENTIRELY my fault. Even if I wanted to update, I couldn't. So, GOOD FOR YOU! UPDATE!
Jenni Kunoichi chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
Riku so funny in this story. XD

Update soon!
Riku's-Kitsune-Mate chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
Wow, what a great chapter! I really like it! Update soon!
JilliaDarkLightenda chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
JDL- Very nice. Very nice indeed! _ I really can't wait for chappy 4 if you know what I mean lol

Yami_Inu- Yeah she just can't WAIT to see Riku screwing Sora *rolls eyes*

JDL- HEY WHEN DID YOU COME IN?

Yami_Yami- Well we heard you were doing a review and decided to crash the party.

JDL- *glares* Sorry these are my two dumbass yamis.

Yami_Yami- Correction. We may be dumb-

Yami_Inu- But we're not asses.

JDL- Oh whatever! Well before anything else happens, can't wait for the next chappy! I'll be eagerly waiting!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »