Reviews for When Jack Met Buffy
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
that was simply hilarious...
great story :)
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
cute. I like it.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
hellmouth princess chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hey, just re-read this whole series and thought I'd leave a review to let you know how much I love it. Your Buffy-Jack interactions are really good, and obviously hilarious.
WingL chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Hi.

I was re-reading the earlier stories in this series and found this one. I know it's a little late but I do like them and would like you to continue writing this series.

Thank you.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Siggh, I love this series.
satelliteblues21 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
great series of storys that are so fuking funni its unbelievable. ur dialog b/ween jack n buff is so witti n funni that one couldnt help but want more, please

ill be waiting thanks

satblues
Jewel34 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I love this series. Please don't stop it just 'cos I don't always review... pretty please write more?
jack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
KICK ASS! I love the entire series ans can only hope you continue the series. We dont get to see very many light hearted and just fun fics with Buffy anymore, and the fact that you partnered her up with Jack O'Nell? Priceless. So in conclusion, please, for the love of god PLEASE continue with the series. Thanks.
ecs05norway chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is the sound of me laughing so hard I fell off my chair!

More please!
Merna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
AHH! NO, please write more! The lack of reviews is a summer slump. Please! MORE!

Yeah, I liked it. _
LadyJ of moonshallow chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
AWESOMEplease keep the series goinglove it
Cassandra Hunter chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Please, please, continue the series. They are funny and make my day brighter. I was actually reading one of them in one of my classes once and bursted out laughing. Very embarassing. Worth it, though.

Cassandra Hunter
stephbro chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
HAHA!

I have to say I got a kick out of this whole series! It definitely made me laugh out loud (seriously...I got strange looks from my roommate haha)

Great stuff!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Again, what a great story. Please write more like it.
Angel Of Storms chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I love these stories. I absolutley love them. They make me laugh after a particularly bad day. Keep up the good work!

Angel