Reviews for Pieces of Your Presence
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Awesome story!
Piratess-Bell chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
That was beautiful, Natalie.
a.m chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
Remarkable. I don't think I can say accurately enough how much your writing has made an impact on me. You don't leave it to logic or science or intelligent-sounding words to capture something as beautiful, as primitive as love. Instead, your style is simple, yet deep. Your writing flows with a grace that's as invigorating as the characters that you bring to life.

Thank you.
Sandra chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
I just wanted to drop a quick note and say that I really enjoyed your story. You made Mulder and Scully very realistic characters. I also think you did a great job of capturing the range of emotions a person can feel when they're in love. Keep up the good work!
Rhianna chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
No no no! Things are supposed to be grand-spanking wonderful for our agents! :P Well, since I love your writing so much, I see where you go with this...
Raven's magic chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
I'll get to the story in a moment but first i want to thank you. This story has made me realise alot, about my slef and about others. i cried and cried reading this because it spook to me in a way that nearly killed me. It made me see alot i had been blind to. And it helped me let go of alot. Thank you, so much.

The story it's self was wonderful. I love it, and you kept the characters themselves. Really really good Fic. Nice use of language and discription,

All My Love,

Raven x
Missing Linka chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Very moving ... just wonderful ... I guess a lot of the conversation between the two of them is just so perfectly fitting ... the way he repeats words ... and EVERYTHING ...

THX

Thara
M chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Awsome story... i absolutely loved it
asteristar chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Thank you SO much for writing this story. It's a wonderfully realistic piece, and you draw the reader in with ease. The angsty part of the story continued for just the right amount of time - you didn't drag it out, but it wasn't too brief, either. And the reunion was perfect. I love that you had them get back together in the rain, but it wasn't cheesy in a "Notebook" kind of way, if you know what I mean.

Your characterization of both Mulder and Scully was excellent as well. The situation you've put them in is new - there's no precedent for how they would act, but the actions they go through in this story are very realistic to their characters.

This is such a beautiful piece. You are an excellent writer with boatloads of talent, and I hope that you continue writing Mulder/Scully fiction. Or any other fiction. Amazing job. :D
asteristar chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
YAY! I'm so happy you updated. Seriously, I can't even tell you how excited I was to see another chapter.

It's a great one, as always. I love the interaction between Mulder and Scully - somehow, I feel like we've been missing it in the past couple chapters. Just the right mix of dialogue and thought. Loved it loved it loved it loved it.

Keep it up! You can do no wrong, in my opinion. :D
PerManum chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Mulder runs lol, he hears what he wants to hear, and he runs...Well shame on the both of them.
shippergrl25 chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Really great.
shippergrl25 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Why stop? This is amazing! UPDATE!
LadyHitchhiker chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
It feels as if you wrote right from my heart. I wish I could write this well for Mulder and Scully. I'll just have to practice. :)
LadyHitchhiker chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
I know the style was a bit different but I liked the way you let their brains kinda float off and daydream a little bit. I'm a horrible worrywart, and it kinda resounded in me. Also, I'm glad Scully's feeling so crappy - sorry but I will always be rooting for Mulder more than her - about breaking her heart. Hee hee... Moving on to chapter 5 :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »