Reviews for Under the stars
Loyaldeer chapter 1 . 3/9
Very romantic!
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aww! I loved it! I just love Ginger and Rocky together. They're just so cute together! X3 You should do more Ginger and Rocky stories like this one.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
sappy is good xD

since it was 3 in the morning when you wrote this, ill let the misspellings fly xD
pixardude23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I Love It
AnimeLizz chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw, that was cute! And pretty well written for 3 in the morning! LOL.
sally chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
that was a good story. and its interasting too. i will want to write a story like you sincerly sally. p.s i hope this story doesnt get to graphic lord knows how much my sister checks up on me lol! love you! bye.
Warlock In Disguise chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
good, quite good

very romantic
Sugkuk chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
OH MY GOD this is so GORGEOUS! soo cuutte! i sure can write the same but not in this way! OMG! :D :D :D

i love to write lovestories about them but im not good at it..*grumble* i can only write lovestories in swedish (my homelanguage) and draw them romanticly... but this story is beautiful! i shall add you to my favorite author list, and favorite story! LOVE THIS!
Dana Kathrine Scully chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That's good. I worte a fanfic in the middle of the night for Flushed Away. You should check out our stories. Thaey're awesome and you could probably get some ideas for another Chicken run fic. if you see my penname, and one Rita Malone and Cel Stacker, they have the best stories.
Flamecat chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh I liked it. Except chickens have wings, not arms and hands. that's all :)
Mia M. Turner chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aww, it was ADORABLE! I'm a total sucker for romace; I LOVED it! *adds to her favs*
Magritha chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Yeah there were a few spelling mistakes here and there but over all a sweet fic. Well done.
PartyCakeGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2005