Reviews for Cotton Candy Baby
siddigfan chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Oh I found the beginning story! This is so adorable! My son is gay and wants to have a partner and raise adopted babies. This would be, like, his dream come true! I sent him the link! Thanks! Siddigfan
lilsammywinchester chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
This is a real cute fanfic and God this made my day! "Cameron thinks we're lovers..."God," ..."What did you tell her?" "I told her Jews are great in bed." Wilson face-palmed." Lol! :D hope you update soon! :)
qgjpadawan chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
out of all your fics, this is still my fav. this is my 3rd time and its awesome! i rlly wish u can continue w/this one. but u prob ran out of ideas. i know how that is since i stopped writing for what seems like forever. hope u get inspiration somewhere to continue this wonderful story. thank you for keeping this posted.
qgjpadawan chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
lol jews are great in bed lololol

bummer u nvr finished praps u'll be inspired again someday and finish. thanks for the pick me up. i rlly appreciate it!
qgjpadawan chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
lol he gave into the pink xD

hey! dont knock it. some of the best fics i've read, including urs, are best when they're pointless. well i wouldnt call this one pointless since its 'point' was to cheer me out of depression (ok yh that was shitty lame but fuck it) lololol
qgjpadawan chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i rlly rlly rlly RLLY luv ur House stories! very in character. and omg i luved it when wilson kept stating that house was very high. lol
Aimael chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Oh God, I can't stop laughing I'm not delusional, so I know it's a huge chance you've abandoned this when I look at the "Updated"-date, but I'm going to say this anyway: The story is brilliant, and please update it. I love it to death.

You write House/Wilson wonderfully. Wendy's cute, but House/Wilson is cuter (no, I don't mean it in a slash-y way; I'm not a slash fan ).

And I've seen a few of your author's notes, and you do not suck in the slightest, so forget that immediately. You're a brilliant writer. And don't you forget it. Hmpf.

So, again; please update soon? For me? _

Aimael
HW forever chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Aww, I keep hoping for JW/GH slash.
Jennifer chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
OMG..i love HOUSE. the show rocks for one, and i admit i am prone to some House/Wilson slash. this is just too cute for words. i could imagine Wilson moving back in with House, and maybe a lil slashy goodness coming soon. i hope you can continue this story, or maybe do a sequel. great work :)
gooddaytoyou chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
its adorable..

I like how your characters are all IN character.

fun, a bit angst..

but I think Cuddy would have asked a bit more question then this. Look forward to that confrontation. Also,its probably not too healthy to keep babies at doctors office, the hospital is filled with sick people, don't think it would work.
gooddaytoyou chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
oh...House has a pink room!

hahah..
MilesHighOnWheels chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Loved this chapter. My favourite part:

“Why, she’s just a piece of pie!”

She was from the South.

“Uh, actually, she’s a baby,” said House

LOL, so totally House.

~Kus
Ghostner chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
I apologize for my Chap 6 review in which I asked why you didn't write slash. I found your link to AVEN/asexuality on your website. It explained your POV, and it was interesting learning that asexuality was an orientation, in the same way as hetero, homo, and bisexuality. I never knew that. I didn't mean to cause you pain or frustration, and I know without you replying I did, and I'm sad that I did. You enlightened me, if that means anything. You write well and passionately, and your deep frustration and sadness on your blog made want to give you some hope. As I said, you write well. Fanfiction reaches a wide audience and touches them in a way that nothing else can, original fiction included. If you wrote a popular character or two in a tv show as asexual (openly stating that as the character's orientation instead of implying it), it would give sexual people a chance to identify strongly with an asexual man or woman. You could say it was an AU if someone protested, and remind them about Agape. It would give you a chance to work out your frustrations about people who don't understand or are just plain ignorant, or worst of all just plain bigoted.
Ghostner chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Sorry to see you haven't written in the House fandom recently because I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I enjoyed that you broke the stereotype and made House the one with greater parenting instincts, and Wilson get to be the one to make fun of House being "womanly". Still, everyone was in character, and I enjoyed the daffyness of it. The last seven lines were priceless. Don't know why you don't write slash. This would have been a good one. Just because it's slash doesn't mean it has to be all NC17 or even R, if it's the thought of writing m/m sex scenes. If it's about religion, I don't want to know. The story's good anyway.
MiraiFutureGirl chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
i love this! so sweet! keep going