Reviews for Me Without You
wickedwench1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
I just started reading this story tonight. I must say that you've done a great job showing Ginny's unbalanced state. Recently, my sister tried to commit suicide and the aftermath was rough. She would pretend to be better to avoid facing her therapy. Luckily for all of us, she seems to be better now, but truthfully, there's always a bit of doubt. I had Hermione's role - I tried being real with her and she stopped speaking to me for awhile. My dad was like Ron - just wanting her to be happy whatever it took. You've done a nice job in portraying real reactions to a very tough story.
itsTish chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
I decided to come over and check out this story (well obviously) I like it. Please update.
James1110 chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
You listen to me and you listen to me good. The next chapter CAN NOT be the last one. The story is to good. You have to keep writeing. I know you have alot of people who like this story. Just KEEP WRITEING! PLEASE!
Manda Mcdowall chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
Ok things you've started and mentioned that i've found interesting are Hermione being pregnant, Ron and Hermiones situation, harrys stay in america i want to hear more about all these things. I know i'm being demanding and you dont have to listen but that is what i'd like to hear more about. Your chapters are kind of getting quite short now too. I'm being awfully critical sorry, but as always this chapter was brilliant and your really owning this story. XX
serious-writer chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
o that was so good update soon this story is so good.
James1110 chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Wow. That was unexpected. Ok heres what I think you should do. Get Ginny out of there. Make it to where her and Harry are togather. Make it sexual. That will get your other readers. Also get Hermione and Ron togather. Hermione doesn't need to give birth to a baby with out Ron. It would make alot of people happy.

Laters.

-James
magicslifer chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
good chapter, please update soon
Manda Mcdowall chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
That was really good even if it was a mstly dialog fic it was really good for the story it really pushed it, you know? I really want to see how Harry handles this because Ginny is/was being soo stuborn. Good chapter - you invoked more than a sentence out of me!
the-insufferable-know-it-all chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Hm nice story.
ginny606303 chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Awesome keep going keep going
Caity chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
UMM WOW THATS A REALLY DARK STORY...BUT ITS GOOD I HOPE YOULL BE WRITING MORE!
Manda Mcdowall chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
well it was ... powerful. very powerful. although this story generally leaves me feeling quite sad... but again a mark of a good writer is when you feel for the characters. XxPTxX UPDATE!
Ginny Fan chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
A bit short and a little confusing but I like it. Keep up the good work..Please make the next chapter longer I'm dieing to see how Ginny is.
PenguinOfTroy chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
great chapter

keep going
Ginny Fan chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I apsolutly loved it you must continue. I love your writing.