Reviews for Business as Usual
Lenny-r chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
One of the russian readers wrote about your story:

Persy (9/13/2011 9:00)

Has read the fic just now and was surprised urgencies of the author's comment. And has then looked at date... Yes, all somehow repeats and comes on new coils...

Thanks again for a lot of hope and manfulness in your story.
magialuna chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was really powerful. I can totally see Severus giving this speech. He's quite the authority on carrying on despite hardship so I can somehow bet it came out with great meaning to his class.

Great message too.
Clare
ulyferal chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I thought this was wonderfully written and showed a serious, caring side to Snape. And yes, you Brits are one tough bunch...more power to you!
smiles chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
a quote from 'Count of Monte Cristo'

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you: as Albert Mondego, the man!

what you wrote struck a chord, I remembered the feeling.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Good thing you added that A/N at the end. Of course, that one-shot makes even more sense when you look at the date when it was posted.

Good speech... isn't it funny how we sometimes use our fanfic characters to communicate what we're feeling?
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Wow. That was really great. His speech gave me goosebumps.
SmileVampy chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Bravo! Serious, truthful, and strangely uplifting.
mon chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
nice piece. I like that attitude. well done.
QuidditchLover018 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
awwh this was nice.. good job.. and i'm sorry to hear about the london bombings.. it's terrible what some people will do..
Iliah chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Very well done. A bit of a parallelism between the recent terrorist attack on London (bloody bastards..should be hunted down and ripped to pieces), and the war against the Voldemort.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very apropos, very well written and a strong reply to panic.
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very well done.

"Heroes are not born exclusively on the battlefield, but in every place and at every moment when a witch or wizard takes a stand against those who threaten them. "

Excellent.
shakespeare's sister chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
that was great, heart-felt, and you hit a nerve. glad you're alright, god knows what happens now.

kat x
lucidity chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Excellent story! Very well said.
Neous chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Nice lil' speech and a good advice too...