Reviews for The Ties That Bind
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow, amazing story!
Jess chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I am so in love with your writing.. I mean, it is perfect! The flow, descriptions, all of it! ... Its just perfect! You should definitely think of being a writer... great work by the way!
Rast chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'd love to see you do Zelda's view of this. I really like what you've done with the storyline - I think this is probably the most realistic version of after OoT. It's short, but every word lends itself to the perfection that is this story. Bravo.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Thoroughly enjoyable.
SilentRainFalls chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
...That was incredible. You have so much writing skill, in your imagery and in the way you express the character's feelings. This is probably the best Zelda fanfiction I've ever read, regardless of the fact that it's a Oneshot. All I can say is that I do hope you come out with more Zelda fanfictions, because your talent and skill is definately something to be proud of. Excellent work.
Bribles chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
i xcannot esxpress at how well written that was. you are indeed one of the best writers i have ever come across! the only problem that i found wrong was some of your word play, but everyone makes those mistakes~! i wishi could take writting lessons from you or soemthing, becuae i do not hvae 1/4 of your talent! PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS! PLEASE!

Greki chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
A most amazing story, it is sad, though, that it's not going to be continued. Still, good job!
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was a simply breathtaking story. I've been wanting to write Zelda fiction for quite a while now, I can see it as a domain where elegence prevails and that is refelcted perfectly in your tale. It's quite a heartbreaking read actually, as those of us who keep with the series know this is the last he may well see of her. You have a very smooth style when going from Link's current thoughts to when they jog something in him he thinks he knows, it all ties together very nicely, and your vocabulary is varied yet very appropriate. Well done! -Sky.
Sage of Hyrule chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That was beautiful, it really was. It's kind of bittersweet, actually. What does a hero do when there is no need for him? I like your writing style-very informative without too much detail bogging it down-maybe I will check out your other writings as well!

Thanks for the nice read!
Dysteria2008 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005

That was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I loved it. It's on my favorites' list. I so badlly want another chapter though. Like I understand the slight cliffhanger but, the story was written so well... i just want more. Believe me, the way the story is written along with its plot is absolutely fantastic. I like how you have his inner monologue but then another thought by him in italics. Really makes it so the reader can understand his thoughts. I loved the story. I don't know how to stress it enough without it being repetitive. Please write another chapter or another story from Zelda's point of view.
VaneBledsoe chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very, VERY impressive. Link's and everyone's loss of memory over the incident is something I've been longing to elaborate on for awhile now, but you beat me to the punch.

You've been able to express this certain part in very poetically, and you were downright midevial with genre effectiveness at the ends of each narration (some people don't get it though...) that i was thoroughly impressed and entertained.

The present-tense narrative style was also an unexpected but highly effective strategy in telling your story (at least, that's my opinion)

Congratulations on a job well done.