Reviews for 20 Questions
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
hey you know the funny thing is, when i asked my parents where babies arrived from, they said that a big bird carried them in a blanket, and that was why some babies had that red birthmark, from the blanket, haha but now i know the truth so, hehe

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
jada952 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
well done!

Well written

and true to humankind/elfkind nature of curious children.

thanks!

mk
Dee69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I laughed and smiled reading this story. It remines me of my next door neighbor daughter who would always ask me millions of endless questions.
huntress73 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
LOL,those questions were to funny. The good thing about only having nieces and nephews is that I can refer questions like that to the parents.
Julia chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Moose? ROFLMAO! Nice to see Ana hasn't changed!

Those kids are just so cute! They remind me of my own niece-I don't know where she comes up with some of her questions.

Please give us a family update soon. I'm a little worried about Ashk and the baby after what Erestal said.
Radbooks chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Very funny and I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to more of these little stories... though a longer one would be okay too!
celebrian chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
oh my god that was so cute! write another one were the baby is born and let haldir be with ashk this time when she has the baby! i love these stories keep writing! i hope you come up with more of these!

hugs of luck go out to you!
Calowiel chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Aw, lots of fluff That was very cute! Thankyou
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
fluff is cute too. I loved it. and my two nieces are just as inquisitive. Their fav phrases are , "did you know", "how come" and "why" Please dont' write the new baby to be hurt. And I didn't nkow Haldir's horse was a girl.
MarauderFan4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I absolutely love all these little tidbit stories about the twins and life with them. They make me want to go aw...and this one was especially funny. The questions were outragous. How did you think of them? Anyway, I eagerly await the next one. Can't wait until then!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
LOL, what a cute fun story. this is a perfect addition to a wonderful story.
TianaFX chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
KAWAII this perked me up i've been watching the news all day london terrible, to think i used to live near there...
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This is a cute and funny story. Thanks